Da Vinci Code

warwgn

and again, there is

NO proof of that

show me some

come on brookie, you opened your mouth for something other than a hot load of jizz

so show me proof

there is pleanty of documentation about humans eating the flesh of other humans.

now, read carefully here helldriver, we are NOT saying there are tribes who live SOLELY off the flesh of humans, just that they eat humans. the definition of cannibalism is NOT that they eat a diet that consists ONLY of human flesh. the definition of cannibalism is just that you eat the flesh of a fellow human.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok show me FACTUAL proof where a tribe eats humans

i did alot more research on this and they say they MAY have ceses that involved cannibles , escpically in new Guiinnea {ala just like the movie CANNIBAL HOLOCAUST}!!!!

othe than few palces that MAY have eaten people, there is nO tribes or race that lived on human flesh,

they are saying stuff like, there have been reports, or there may have been cases,

cannibals, :evil:

Edited by helldriver

ok show me FACTUAL proof where a tribe eats humans

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korowai

The Korowai practice ritual cannibalism. When someone is convicted of being a Kakua (a secret witch doctor) he is tried and if convicted he is tortured, executed, and eaten. The brain is usually eaten immediately, while it is still warm. Pregnant women and children don

but NO tribes living oof it

damn too bad

OMG HAHAHAHAHAHA

DUDE READ CAREFULLY: NO ONE SAID ANY TRIBES EVER LIVED OFF IT.

how dense are you? or do you just not read what people say? sorry to laugh, but this is pathetic

:yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao:

damn i guess someone auota tell the people on the discovery channel they are wrong

and i wouldnt have it any other way brookie, you better laugh

i got a laugh out of ya thats what matters

OR maybe i coudl cry like other bitches and have you baned,, :laugh:

Edited by helldriver

they had a show on the discrovery channel about cannibals and they said there was not one documented case on a tribe eating each other dispite all the rumors

one time, on the discovery channel, i saw a 1000lb man say he didnt over eat, it was a hormonal problem.

though, forgive me if i doubt your comprehension of a moving picture show, since you can barely understand written type.

oh brookie, i found this, it seams you FORGOT to add this,,

Talk:Korowai

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

I strongly suggest the claims of cannibalism be removed. There are no other sources other than the 60 Minutes program that verify this, not even organisations that run tours to the area. Popular thought is that there has never been any conclusive evidence to suggest cannibalism ever took place as part of a cultural ritual *anywhere* in the world. So for a tabloid current affairs program to be the only evidence for this is to look decidedly intellectually shaky.

Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Korowai"

ok brooke, got sdome more evidence>????

thats the problem with you morons, you just find one thing that says it MIGHT be so, and dont look further :yelrotflmao:

you take evidence froma tabolid paper?? lol

i guess you find the weekly world news to be factual also :yelrotflmao:

Edited by helldriver

oh brookie, i found this, it seams you FORGOT to add this,,

Talk:Korowai

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

I strongly suggest the claims of cannibalism be removed. There are no other sources other than the 60 Minutes program that verify this, not even organisations that run tours to the area. Popular thought is that there has never been any conclusive evidence to suggest cannibalism ever took place as part of a cultural ritual *anywhere* in the world. So for a tabloid current affairs program to be the only evidence for this is to look decidedly intellectually shaky.

Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Korowai"

ok brooke, got sdome more evidence>????

thats the problem with you morons, you just find one thing that says it MIGHT be so, and dont look further :yelrotflmao:

you take evidence froma tabolid paper?? lol

i guess you find the weekly world news to be factual also :yelrotflmao:

i cant say who wrote that comment saying the only evidence is a piece on 60 minutes, but i can look at the articles listed refrences and see its not true;

References

* The Korowai of Irian Jaya: Their Language in Its Cultural Context (Oxford Studies in Anthropological Linguistics, 9) by Gerrit J. Van Enk, Lourens De Vries, & Enk De Vries Van (ISBN 0195105516).

* Korowai: in Encyclopedia of World Cultures - Supplement (Editors: Melvin Ember, Carol R.Ember, and Ian Skoggard) pp.183-187 by Gerrit J.van Enk. Macmillan Reference USA / Gale Group (ISBN 0028656717).

* Figures of alterity among Korowai of Irian Jaya: Kinship, mourning, and festivity in a dispersed society (Indonesia). PhD Dissertation, by Rupert Stasch, Department of Anthropology, University of Chicago (Unpublished).

YOU believe the random comment by some random reader of the article just cause it fits the point you are trying to prove. who's the MORON here?

and you belive a sINGLE atricle wriiten FOR a tabolid show???

well hell it must be true

id like to belive canniblaism is alive and well, but one article with only a one sided team of people sint gonna convince me,

hey brooke i heard bigfoot was in town,, go get me a pic

Edited by helldriver

and you belive a sINGLE atricle wriiten FOR a tabolid show???

well hell it must be true

id like to belive canniblaism is alive and well, but one article with only a one sided team of people sint gonna convince me,

hey brooke i heard bigfoot was in town,, go get me a pic

OMG HAHAHAHA

that article wasnt written for a tabloid show HAHAHAHAHA

seriously, your reading comprehension skills leave a lot to be desired.

i guees everthing they say on 60 minutes 100 percent real??

ok

wow

and i was just saying from the beginnging that there was no tribes that lived off hunam flesh,and that is true

dude again, read carefully..

THAT ARTICLE WASNT WRITTEN FOR 60 MINUTES

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

and

NO ONE EVER SAID TRIBES LIVED SOLELY OFF HUMAN FLESH. THAT IS NOT WHAT CANNIBALISM IS.

do i need to say it again for you to get it?

NO ONE EVER SAID TRIBES LIVED SOLELY OFF HUMAN FLESH. THAT IS NOT WHAT CANNIBALISM IS.