Da Vinci Code

warwgn

enForcer:

Truth is absolute. Whats true for you, is true for me, true for everyone, everywhere,at every time. Any other definition will be a self defeating statment.( example;All truth is relative. Is THAT relative truth?) You can physically say it but it has no bases in reality.

Understanding is a whole different matter it's tied to willingness....it is essential.Evidence cannot convince the unwilling.

Sir I beg to differ with you. I have conveyed truth please find a self defeating statement I have made.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was commenting on your claim of him making so much sense. those lyrics are about as deep as 'im a little tea pot' hes not saying anything different than what can be heard at dairy queen when i walk past a bunch of 15 year old emo GIRLS. oh snap.

I've been so tempted to drowned my sorrows in a dozen of those Monster Cookie Blizzards as of late. They look like they could put me out of my misery for an hour or so.

if what some overpaid musician screams into a microphone means more to you than what your momma says, you got issues.

I've said it for years: Momma don't take no mess.

enForcer:

Truth is absolute. Whats true for you, is true for me, true for everyone, everywhere,at every time. Any other definition will be a self defeating statment.( example;All truth is relative. Is THAT relative truth?) You can physically say it but it has no bases in reality.

Understanding is a whole different matter it's tied to willingness....it is essential.Evidence cannot convince the unwilling.

Sir I beg to differ with you. I have conveyed truth please find a self defeating statement I have made.

again, WTF????? :blink:

I've been so tempted to drowned my sorrows in a dozen of those Monster Cookie Blizzards as of late. They look like they could put me out of my misery for an hour or so.

REESES PEANUT BUTTER CUP BLIZZARD MMMMMMMMM :baseball_bat:

that aint no lie. :baseball_shifty:

The problem with those Monster blizzards is that the chuncks of cookie are way to hard cause there frozen, I didn't find the formula works to well in a Blizzard. On the same token, I have rediscovered a love for the Skor blizzard.....mmmmmmm.

He-She

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you,

For being so predictable! Isn't that a riot a couple dudes in a tiny part of the world a long time ago writing such a silly insignificance tiny book. Still rocks your world, mine too. Just can't help your self can you!

I suspect every time you grace the world with your deep wisdom you'll prove those "dudes" right.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

(sarcasm is a put down with a smile) :baseball_original:

Which book are you refering to pusher man?

Edited by Shee-Male

The problem with those Monster blizzards is that the chuncks of cookie are way to hard cause there frozen, I didn't find the formula works to well in a Blizzard. On the same token, I have rediscovered a love for the Skor blizzard.....mmmmmmm.

Which book are you refering to pusher man?

I always give them ther junkies what they need!

Edited by rkc

he dont even know,, must be another great book of tall tales

I wonder?, if it's gonna "rock my world" it must be good, was it The Cobra Effect?, thats a good book!

another great book of tall tails is from the Mormans.....That ones even funnier :baseball_w00t:

One common thing I have seen come up over and over is the statement that the Bible was written by men. If in fact it were written by just men I would agree with HD and everyone else. If the Bible was written by a bunch of guys sitting around with nothing else to do, I and everyone else would be fools to even consider following it. It would be just as HD says, a bunch of stories and junk. And HD, you think its hard to understand now it would be a complete cluster if what you and others believe were true......but it's not.

A fundamental belief for Christians is that the Bible is the actual word of God himself. The Bible itself makes this claim.

Since the Bible is a collection of the actual thoughts and words of God himself then it is flawless and correct in every aspect. The Bible consists of 66 books written by 40 different people over a 2000 year period. Most of those men never new eachother. Yet the Bible, from Genesis to Revalation has one theme, Jesus Christ. Even the Old Testament books that HD likes to hammer on to try and make his point are full of images of Jesus.

If the Bible was written by just a bunch radicals for their time, there is no way the books in the Bible would be able to dove tail together so flawlessly. The reason everything ties together is because God Himself wrote the book. It truly has only one writer.

More food for thought and discussion.

RJV

I have just gotten back into the forums here and one thing i have noticed is that this helldriver guy feels free to voice his openion and not worry about other peoples openions or views. I respecet that. I truely do. Here is mine.

Helldriver. You are a worthless pice of shit. You come on here just to start fights and brag about shit you are probably lieng about anyway. I guess you are about 14, fat, unpopular, booger eating, ass-licking, bitch who has no friends and must spend all your time on the internet doing and saying what ever it takes for people to pay attention to you. I would suggest you take some extra twinkies to school and try to by some friends that you can actuall see and touch (not in the way your hopping for). Maybe even treat yourself to some clearasell. For you to think that your way is the only right way in the world is the most assanine thing I may have ever heard. I read your post and feel both sorry for you and also a little dumber each time.

Now if non of what I have said is true than maybe you should take a second and think about the fact that this is what people think when they read your shit. THIS is how people see you. Not as some hard core metal dude but as a fucktard. You may say you dont give a shit what people think of you and thats cool too. Just letting you know.

Im sure you will have something to say to this about how gay i am or maybe even a crack on my mom. You say what ever you like becouse the openion of someone like you about me means less than you can immagine.

Have a nice day. and Happy 4th of July

One common thing I have seen come up over and over is the statement that the Bible was written by men. If in fact it were written by just men I would agree with HD and everyone else. If the Bible was written by a bunch of guys sitting around with nothing else to do, I and everyone else would be fools to even consider following it. It would be just as HD says, a bunch of stories and junk. And HD, you think its hard to understand now it would be a complete cluster if what you and others believe were true......but it's not.

A fundamental belief for Christians is that the Bible is the actual word of God himself. The Bible itself makes this claim.

Since the Bible is a collection of the actual thoughts and words of God himself then it is flawless and correct in every aspect. The Bible consists of 66 books written by 40 different people over a 2000 year period. Most of those men never new eachother. Yet the Bible, from Genesis to Revalation has one theme, Jesus Christ. Even the Old Testament books that HD likes to hammer on to try and make his point are full of images of Jesus.

If the Bible was written by just a bunch radicals for their time, there is no way the books in the Bible would be able to dove tail together so flawlessly. The reason everything ties together is because God Himself wrote the book. It truly has only one writer.

More food for thought and discussion.

RJV

Amen