Da Vinci Code

warwgn

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well sir, my deductive reasoning tells me that God plans to clean house at some point.

You and I and others reading this have now partaken of the forbidden fruit. IMO the FREE gift

of salvation promised by Jesus is the only TRUE life to be had after ingesting the forbidden knowledge of good and evil. Soon you will begin to see God's power at work in this world and

you will be forced to make a decision. Good luck.

Genesis 3:5

3But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die. 4And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die: 5For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil. 6And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat. 7And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked;

14And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life: 15And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

your an idiot.

I clothe myself with Christ. I retain my innocence in Christ and I look forward to being a child again.

oh and RJ, you keep saying I take those quotes out of context. well how do you talke out of context when it clearly says kill those THAT Dont follow the word of god?

i mesn its not like he is telling a story about someone that said that, the book says you MUST do that

i dont se how you can defend that and say god is love?

i mean i think its pretty damn cool that it says that, but I see it for what it is

and brookie, i just felt that you were in need of some attention, so i gave it to you

OR maybe you just like swinging off everybodys nuts :shrug:

I explained it in the previous post. I don't cut and paste so I am not going to rewrite everything for you again. I won't say anything different so if you want you can return to the other post and read it again. I assure you, the Bible explains itself, I don't have to defend it.

RJV

You see HD, religion is a form of mind control, and clearly it works...rocketboy,RJ & 04LE are proof!, they can't handle any contradiction to what they've been brainwashed into beliving.

I don't know, I thought I handle you and others contradictions pretty well. I don't call names(most of the time). I don't get angry. I simply try and post the "rest of the story". I don't intend on changing anyones mind. But I can't just sit by and let people twist the Word of God and present it in an incomplete and ignorant fashion. Choose not to believe, that is your God given choice. Choose to reject the whole thing. Even quote the Bible when it says things you disagree with. Just make sure you know what you are disagreeing to.

You see, if the quotes from the Bible HD is using were complete, I would have no problem. But they are not. It is like if you were to read the first page of any novel, then the middle page and finally the last page. Yes you could say you read the book and you may be able to quote some stuff from the pages you read but it does not mean you understand the book.

And one more thing, who is to say you are right and I am wrong? I am just telling people what I believe and why. I am sorry if me not wavering on my beliefs means that I have been "Mind Controlled". I assure you I am not a robot. I assure you that I struggle from time to time. But when it is all said and done, I don't struggle alone. God is with me and I am glad. I am not so proud as to think I can handle everything on my own. I am not saying people can't get by on there own. They do it everyday, everyday the world comes at them and they just suck it up and make it through. The thing about me though, I know there is more to this life than just living and dieing. It completely changes everything.

I find it interesting in this day and age where everything is acceptable and we are so tolerant of different cultures and different beliefs that we as a people react so venhemently towards Christianity, the very basis of our Country.

I would understand if people were on here posting that everyone who is on the HQ that does not give a hundred dollars to the church is going to Hell! Or if we were being self rightouse jerks condeming every one who watches a horror flick. But none of us have done that (at least I don't recall any of the posts being that way). So why can't we have our opinion? Everyone else is allowed theirs. I have never said you need to delete your posts. I have never called you "brainwashed".

Anway..........

RJV

unfortunatly RJ, my bible quotes WERE complete, as i copied the ENTIRE paragragh ,,, i still dont see how youc an defend when it says " KILL EVERYONE THATS DESOENT FOLLOW THE WORD OF GOD",,, i dont care how you put it,,, the book wants that to happen , As that was a direct command rom god

NOT ONLY THAT but everytime you bible assholes quote the book, its incomplete too,,, so whats the deal with that?

you still havent come up with one good DIRECT answer,,,,, and it seams no bible pusher can,, and i have asked mnay,,, and they all come up with the same bullshit, they either aviod it, ignore it, or just go into some stupid bible quote rant,, and when I go inot my quote rant,, they NEVER know what to say,, or they just say stuff like "oh jesus says this or god says that, or scripture tells us......

well ok,, but again that is a fiction book saying that,,,, show me one shred of evidence that its real,,,,, YOU CANT

when you read tghe book as a whole,,, it is nOT the good book you say it is

well im off to a GNCC race this weekend,, im gonna do what you guys dont .. ride

Edited by helldriver

i was just laughing and encouraging the people who also think youre an idiot. :shrug:

(helldriver) youre making an ass out of yourself. all youre doing is repeating yourself over and over and ignoring the fact that its all been explained to you. actually, you probably just dont get their explinations. you dont seem to be a very bright person.

Yep, and here he goes again with his same babble. Ripping on the Aaronic priesthood of the Levitical age. It went right over his head on the last page where the bible shows that Jesus

came before and is above and seperate from the Aaronic priesthood, which only forshadowed

the coming of Christ in it's rituals and history. Jesus put an end to that dark shit for a time. That

is until people like hatedriver begin to rise up.

Deuce has it figured out from there....

you missed something when you read the bible, we have free will, that means free will to fight, starve, get aids, kill children, rape and molest, if god stepped in, this would be a perfect world, you dont have kids but i do, when my ten year old daughter jumps in my lap while im watching tv and proclaims "daddy i love you" thats her freewill if i beat her till she told me she loved me it wouldnt be the same, thats what god wants, is to be loved, its really not fuckin rocket science, he will step in and save us all from basicly ourselves.......we have people on this earth who think theres no god and its ok to grab my baby girl and fuck her then stranggle her, the whole devil thing is just another guy who thinks gods full of shit,

you also missed so9mething 04,, the murder. rape, torture. necrophilla, that GOd syas is ok to do

i mean are you really that stupid 04?

you said i keep on the Levituics thing,,, well ok,,, but its in there,,

ok so now i got what its saying

its saying god is love, peace, harmny,, but to get that he murdered, tortured, raped, pillaged, had sex with the dead, advocated slavery,, all that so he could spread love? :yankyank:

thanks i04

unfortunatly RJ, my bible quotes WERE complete, as i copied the ENTIRE paragragh ,,,

HD can you possibly be this ignorant or is it an act? Do you really not understand why a paragraph can be complete and appear to say something but when you look at the as RJ put it "rest of the story" it means something completely different? Do you even read these guys posts?

i know one thing for sure id go to war with 04 and RJ, while helldrivers crying in a foxhole, faith is the backbone men are raised on, ive never met an athiest who wasnt 100% pussie, all fucking talk and no balls.......

Thanks, and i would leave no one behind.....

SWAT311.jpg

Edited by rjvoight

Thanks Deuce. Cool pic RJ. I recognize you on point. We have Jesus as point man on our tac team and I know He will get us home.

Luke10

21In that hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes: even so Father; for so it seemed good in thy sight.

22All things are delivered to me of my Father: and no man knoweth who the Son is, but the Father; and who the Father is, but the Son, and he to whom the Son will reveal him.

23And he turned him unto his disciples, and said privately, Blessed are the eyes which see the things that ye see: 24For I tell you, that many prophets and kings have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them.

25And, behold, a certain lawyer stood up, and tempted him, saying, Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?

26He said unto him, What is written in the law? how readest thou?

27And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind, and thy neighbour as thyself.

28And he said unto him, Thou hast answered right: this do, and thou shalt live.

29But he, willing to justify himself, said unto Jesus, And who is my neighbour?

30And Jesus answering said, A certain man went down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and fell among thieves, which stripped him of his raiment, and wounded him, and departed, leaving him half dead. 31And by chance there came down a certain priest that way: and when he saw him, he passed by on the other side. 32And likewise a Levite, when he was at the place, came and looked on him, and passed by on the other side. 33But a cetain Samaritan, as he journeyed, came where he was: and when he saw him, he had com0passion on him, 34And went to him, and bound up his wounds, pouring in oil and wine, and set him on his own beast, and brought him to an inn, and took care of him. 35And on the morrow when he departed, he took out two pence, and gave them to the host, and said unto him, Take care of him and whatsoever thou spendes more, when I come again, I will repay thee. 36Which now of these three thinkest thou, was neighbour unto him that fell among the thieves? 37And he said, He that shewd mercy on him.

Then said Jesus unto him, Go, and do thou likewise.

Helldriver you are choosing to be one of the thieves who try to "strip people of their raiment" (clothing i.e Jesus) "leaving them wounded and half dead". If you would please try to stop that, then I could much more easily love you as the brother that you are.

We have Jesus as point man on our tac team and I know He will get us home.

and thats how most of us made it home, it was just pure faith, marines will leave no one behind and good men died saving others, if no one had fath we would have all been screwed, we prayed cried and died together hoping that some of us could just make it home to our loved ones.....i think of helldriver listening to slayer, thinking he's cool on the darkside.......the darkside is watching people you care for die horrable deaths and not being able to do a thing about it, the light is knowing there is a god and we will live again, Jesus died a horrable death to secure that for us all

so if you don't believe in gods, your 100% a pussy ?? you can have faith in your fellow man, you can have faith in a can of beans if you want that to be your god, you don't have need faith in an invisble being in the sky to be Mr. Macho. Faith and being a good person has nothing to do with worshiping gods.

Remember kiddies..... if you don't pray to our god...... your a pussy.

you can have faith in a can of beans if you want that to be your god, you don't have need faith in an invisble being

I respectfully disagree Meat. The object of your faith must have the power to deliver what

has been perceived. Jesus is not an "invisible man in the sky", he is a real man that dwells

in the hearts of men and women and children all across the world. People come alive in

Christ everday and in every walk of life. If you are not a child you have to humble yourself

before Him and honor his sacrifice for your free spirit. Above all, know that he loves you, as

do I.

well i just came back fron doing whjat you guys only dream of, while your masturbating to a pic of jesus, I raced a gncc race this weekend

now back to god

#1 God sucks

#2 Jesus was a homosexual

#3 mary was a whore who ran a primitive brothel house

#4, religion is for weak minded idiots

#5 fuck you god