Da Vinci Code

warwgn

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh and RJ, you keep saying I take those quotes out of context. well how do you talke out of context when it clearly says kill those THAT Dont follow the word of god?

i mesn its not like he is telling a story about someone that said that, the book says you MUST do that

i dont se how you can defend that and say god is love?

i mean i think its pretty damn cool that it says that, but I see it for what it is

and brookie, i just felt that you were in need of some attention, so i gave it to you

OR maybe you just like swinging off everybodys nuts :shrug:

Edited by helldriver

and brookie, i just felt that you were in need of some attention, so i gave it to you

OR maybe you just like swinging off everybodys nuts :shrug:

i was just laughing and encouraging the people who also think youre an idiot. :shrug:

youre making an ass out of yourself. all youre doing is repeating yourself over and over and ignoring the fact that its all been explained to you. actually, you probably just dont get their explinations. you dont seem to be a very bright person.

Genesis 14

18And Melchizedeck king of Salem brought forth bread and wine: and he was the priest of the most high God. 19And he blessed him, and said, Blessed be Abram of the most high God, possessor of heaven and earth: 20And blessed be the most high God, which hath delivered thine enemies into thy hand. And he gave him tithes of all.

Psalm 110

1The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

2The LORD shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies.

3Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth. 4The LORD hath sworn, and will not repent, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek. 5The Lord at thy right hand shall strike through kings in the day of his wrath. 6He shall judge among the heathen, he shall fill the places with the dead bodies; he shall wound the heads over many countries. 7He shall drink of the brook in the way: therefore shall he lift up the head.

Hebrews 7

If therefore perfection were by the Levitical priesthood, (for under it the people received the law,) what further need was there that another priest should rise after the order of Melchisedec, and not be called after the order of Aaron? 12For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law. 13For he whom these things are spoken pertaineth to another tribe, of which no man gave attendance at the altar. 14For it is evident that our Lord sprang out of Juda; of

which tribe Moses spake nothing concerning priesthood. 15And it is yet far more evident: for that after the similitude of Melchisedec there ariseth another priest, 16Who is made, not after the law of a carnal commandment, but after the power of an endless life. 17For he testifieth, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.

Helldriver, go ahead and keep ripping on the Levitical era. That is all that you are doing. If you took the time to understand how that dark period of history foreshadowed in minute detail the coming of Jesus Christ, you would then begin to understand and appreciate the reality of Jesus and what He did for us all. God's word was JUST, even in darkness. You just don't take the time or don't have the capacity to understand it. God's Word is merciful in the light.

im about as brigt as these bible morons, cause i keep asking questions and im getting indirect answers,, so i started doing what they do,,,

guess they dont like it

You see HD, religion is a form of mind control, and clearly it works...rocketboy,RJ & 04LE are proof!, they can't handle any contradiction to what they've been brainwashed into beliving.

hey look who popped up, 04le ajka, mr copy and paste, mr type in riddles

again asshole, WHY is that stuff in the bible to begin with? i dont care how its worded, its there,,

and you ignore it

smokediver.......ive said this and ill say it again, the darkside aint watching jason or freddy cut some one up, or listening to slayers latest attempt at stardom ...its being in a field with 2000 of your pals and twenty thousand little bastards are spraying bullits, in all directions, and your buddies are dropping like flys....any of this evil shit you think your workin on is a walk in the park, getting your ass shot at with no way out is about as dark as it gets, sitting in your trailor listening to slayer, with a cold beer and getting up at 4.30am to be at homedepot by 6 isnt "dark" its "pink" if ya ask me

agreed blue douche, as my pops was in the korena war, on a battleship, he saw some sick shit,,, he has told me a few stories,,

BUT he is aLSO a very religious man, as is my entire family, BUT he has even told me, as religious as he is, he said when some serious shit was happening, {hid ship was attacked and almost sunk}

that god is nowhere to be found at that time, he knew it was him and the situation he was in, and there was no one else gonna save him but himself,,,, god was NOT even a thought in his head,, and he said the same shit you said, people crying out to god,, but all thsoe people were not helped,, BUt till this day he is extermelty religious, bUT knows when the difference between fanstasy shit and realitly, and that war was reality,,, not some book

Edited by helldriver

hey look who popped up, 04le ajka, mr copy and paste, mr type in riddles

again asshole, WHY is that stuff in the bible to begin with? i dont care how its worded, its there,,

and you ignore it

Well sir, my deductive reasoning tells me that God plans to clean house at some point.

You and I and others reading this have now partaken of the forbidden fruit. IMO the FREE gift

of salvation promised by Jesus is the only TRUE life to be had after ingesting the forbidden knowledge of good and evil. Soon you will begin to see God's power at work in this world and

you will be forced to make a decision. Good luck.

Genesis 3:5

3But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die. 4And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die: 5For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil. 6And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat. 7And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked;

14And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life: 15And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

I clothe myself with Christ. I retain my innocence in Christ and I look forward to being a child again.

04le, no one reads what you type, you just utter babble

BUT you did prove in that mess that you copied and pasted, and typed, that you admit gOD is 'cleaning house"

so i say again, ANY god that will kill, maim, rape, destroy, pillage others for his own benifit, is not a good god

here is something to think about

kill a man- you are a murderer

kill thousands- you are a conquerer

kill everyone- you are a god!

agreed blue douche, as my pops was in the korena war, on a battleship, he saw some sick shit,,, he has told me a few stories,,

my dad was in WW2 and korea it was fucking brutal, but you missed something when you read the bible, we have free will, that means free will to fight, starve, get aids, kill children, rape and molest, if god stepped in, this would be a perfect world, you dont have kids but i do, when my ten year old daughter jumps in my lap while im watching tv and proclaims "daddy i love you" thats her freewill if i beat her till she told me she loved me it wouldnt be the same, thats what god wants, is to be loved, its really not fuckin rocket science, he will step in and save us all from basicly ourselves.......we have people on this earth who think theres no god and its ok to grab my baby girl and fuck her then stranggle her, the whole devil thing is just another guy who thinks gods full of shit, if you could stay up past 10.30 at night maybe you could be the next satin, its all faith though, you have faith theres some evil "darkside" and i have faith theres a god........when bottom line were just two people who are betting on different teams.........

my dad was in WW2 and korea it was fucking brutal, but you missed something when you read the bible, we have free will, that means free will to fight, starve, get aids, kill children, rape and molest, if god stepped in, this would be a perfect world, you dont have kids but i do, when my ten year old daughter jumps in my lap while im watching tv and proclaims "daddy i love you" thats her freewill if i beat her till she told me she loved me it wouldnt be the same, thats what god wants, is to be loved, its really not fuckin rocket science, he will step in and save us all from basicly ourselves.......we have people on this earth who think theres no god and its ok to grab my baby girl and fuck her then stranggle her, the whole devil thing is just another guy who thinks gods full of shit, if you could stay up past 10.30 at night maybe you could be the next satin, its all faith though, you have faith theres some evil "darkside" and i have faith theres a god........when bottom line were just two people who are betting on different teams.........

I seem to remember a few Preists fondling little boys, they think there's a God., and there was no God to step in then?, maybee he likes that sort of thing?

If God steps in I'm sure you'll be at the top of his shitlist, same with HD's dad, you can't pray away what has been done.

I seem to remember a few Preists fondling little boys, they think there's a God., and there was no God to step in then?, maybee he likes that sort of thing?

If God steps in I'm sure you'll be at the top of his shitlist, same with HD's dad, you can't pray away what has been done.

shee male(and by the way what a fucking screen name to pick huh?) does that mean your a chick with a cock a dude whos a pussie?, ill say it again god aint fuckin here keeping priests from fucking boys just like he's not stopping you from having your fucking moronic opnion, and all i hope to be is on his list, maybe one day me and helldrivers dad will be fucking your mom, who knows

Dude, it is what it is. We are all going to die anyway and like I said, when it is your time

you are going to be tripping on how fast it all passed before you. You need to make an

effort to understand whats going on. Your denial doesn't change a thing. To address

She-Males earlier point, all that I will say is that if this world would ever decide to start killing Christians (which is hard to imagine), I'm ready to GO because I wouldn't want to live in a world like that anyway. I'm content with my position because Jesus said that He is the way, the truth and the life and I believe that. The message speaks for itself.