Da Vinci Code

warwgn

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

like I said before, the bible and its made up hell and devil are like a horror story, very intersting , cool as hell, lots of violence and gore and im totally into it

but we all know its fake

yeah now you fucking morons want you're cake and to eat it too..which is it toolpuff?....whats's up with this darkside nonsence, no God no Devil, you been reading to many comic books.....

heydipper Thank you for proving my point.... I couldn't ask for a better subject!

and reverend rkc, cant you think for yourself, and stop taking my lines :rolleyes:

1090863967.jpg

Edited by helldriver

yeah now you fucking morons want you're cake and to eat it too..which is it toolpuff?....whats's up with this darkside nonsence, no God no Devil, you been reading to many comic books.....

jim, I hate to put this picture in your mind, but can't you picture a stack of comic books right next to his filthy futon! :yelrotflmao:

what it realy means to worship jesus..

jesus_blowjob.jpg

reverned rkc knows this very well, from all those years as a altar boy :yelrotflmao:

framer you've out done yourself :shrug: this coming from a 37 yr old who has no women "no women can tame me" it's your lie tell it anyway you want! No wonder you seem to be fixated with homosexual imagery!

Edited by rkc

the best part about rkc is that he has come up to my level now, with his attacks and trash can responses, BUT tommorow he will slip back down to his gutter level, and TRY and make posts that sound intelligent, but in fact really say nothing at all, and evn condem the kind of responses that reverened rkc himself is giving

that is a true hyprocrte christain :yelrotflmao:

welocme to hell -l-

ahahaha

Edited by helldriver

you moron Christians love to talk about how loving, dutiful and compassionate you are, yet I have yet to see ONE on here who does not practice hypocrisy to the highest degree. your willful ignorance of the Bible combined with your two faced idealism to preach it, is too fuckin funny For nearly two thousand years Biblicists have been lecturing people on the importance of adhering to the Bible

yup,, as they can quote the bible and other things, so can I

now can I finally get a aanswer as to what a ":bad ass is?

please!!!!!

except you changed juuust a few words to make it seem like it was an original thought. nice try. who's the wannabe poser now?

except you changed juuust a few words to make it seem like it was an original thought. nice try. who's the wannabe poser now?

umm i said i quoted it,,, just like they do

ever see 04les quotes,, the stupid fucker even leaves the #s on them

so whats the problem of doing that if it helps my argument? :shoothead:

now can i please get a answer as to what a bad ass is?

OR where you just talking out of your ass?

yous elf proclimed bad ass you

Edited by helldriver

umm i said i quoted it,,, just like they do

ever see 04les quotes,, the stupid fuckwer even leaves the #s on them

so whats the problem of doing that if it helps my argument? :shoothead:

now can i please get a answer as to what a bad ass is?

OR where you just talking out of your ass?

yous elf proclimed bad ass you

ok ward churchill

you didnt say it was quoted when you posted it. you even changed words to make it seem like it was coming from you to us. 04le doesnt do that.

you dont even lie well.