Da Vinci Code

warwgn

You have already been owned on your Levitical arguments that you keep repeating. The bible shows that Jesus is of a Holy different order that both precedes and supercedes the order after which you repeatedly quote. As long as you continue to be a thief from Jericho I will continue to be a Samaritan who will come to the aid of those who believe in our Saviour Jesus Christ.

Truely spoken 04le, the bible speaks of blindness as a matter of choice which WILL lead to a seared conscience. Other terms the bible uses are "stiff necked" or "hard hearted".I also see that God will hardened their hearts even more (pharaoh) to use them to a "means to an end", The worldly term is useful idiot.Science is bringing this to light also, circular thinking (know as looping logic)can effect grooves in thinking that are almost impossible to break out of.A warning to all of us, to think out side of the box for growth(not the same as change, banging your head at a different angle still brings the same result). It brings to mind Madalyn Murray O'hara's life and the mess that it was, with a tragic end. Thank God's mercy for saving her son.

HD CAN'T even recognize that there are 2 testaments,old deal,old testament and predicted new deal, new testament.I'm guessing tragic childhood no father then the choice not to break free because of fear.Cause and effect are reason enough not to be able to communicate.Nothing, but hopeless despair and moodyness to look forward to.

Edited by rkc

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right on Kieth. I'm going to try a simpler anology here for helldriver though.

Have you ever cared for any animals HD? Lets say that you have yourself some dogs that you care for. Most are affectionate, wag their tails and lick you when you feed them. You might even give them some treats. The mutual love grows.

One dog however chooses to growl and snap at you every single chance it gets. What do you do if you can not correct that behaviour with love? I'll tell you what you do, you either beat the shit out of it, or get rid of it, or beat it and then get rid of it.

God is perfect strength and justice in perfect equilibrium with perfect love and mercy.

You'll get what you deserve. I'd start wagging and licking if I was you HD. It is not wise to growl and snap at the master.

But once again you still think that we are only one small step above some shit flinging monkeys (plenty of shit flinging goes on around here, I'll grant you that) but at the same time you think we are the most intelligent thing to ever grace this universe. Thats not very likely when you think about it.

Edited by banshee04le

But once again you still think that we are only one small step above some shit flinging monkeys

awwww thats perfect 04, im not sure helldiver is above the shit flinging monkey though, im not sure he can climb a tree, he's awfully dumb.....by the way keith thanks again for the killer book, it puts god in lamens terms, something helldiver wouldnt understand but still fantastic

I have a question. Why are you all so obsessed with what Helldriver says? His opinion maybe different from yours, but what does that really matter? If you all really believe in what you are saying, then nothing could ever be said to you that would make any difference in your beliefs. A true Christian could sit here and read this whole thread and not be offended at all, because a true Christian would have nothing to gain by arguing or displaying anger. The only reason you should be mad at HD, is if he has given you some reason to question you own beliefs.

I have a question. Why are you all so obsessed with what Helldriver says? His opinion maybe different from yours, but what does that really matter? If you all really believe in what you are saying, then nothing could ever be said to you that would make any difference in your beliefs. A true Christian could sit here and read this whole thread and not be offended at all, because a true Christian would have nothing to gain by arguing or displaying anger. The only reason you should be mad at HD, is if he has given you some reason to question you own beliefs.

What do you mean? Most of us are trying to have a mature discussion about the probability of God.

Helldriver just happens to be the odd man out, with his purely anti-christian rhetoric and he keeps coming back for more. What does it matter to you if helldriver keeps having his ass handed to him?

---

umm 04le i have dogs, LOVE them to death.I have 2 rotties, and they are bad from time to time

if they are bad, you train them to be good

ya see LOVE is a natural emotion, so i endulge in it,,,

if you beat your dog,, i should beat you

so i guess if your kids are bad, you should beat them too?

or if your wife is bad , beat her too?

hahah youre a bible loser 04le

sorry if you chosoe to ignore wahts wriiten in the bible,,, you only pick what you wanna hear

but you dont see the big picture asshole

i 04le, you keep getuing proven wrong time and time again

but please feel free to keep comming back,, i love owning you evry time :yelrotflmao:

god is not my master,, fuck that bitch youre just a slave,, while im the master

Edited by helldriver

I knew that you would choose not to comprehend, but most everyone else does. Like I said, I'm sure that if one of your rottwielers were so disrespectful of you that it would bite you or someone you love ever chance it got, you would get rid of it and the stupid mutt would deserve it.

To put it back into human terms, a much wiser approach is to not tip the scale of injustice by

bashing peoples beliefs in God, but simply to be cautiously humble before the great unknown as we all move forward in discovery.

nope, would NEVER get rid of my dogs, and would NEVER beat them,,, like I said, you TRAIN them not to be bad, sure they have pisssed me off, done things that they shouldnt, chewed some things,, you TRAIN them so they dont do those things,, and they are some of the most loyal pals you will ever have and they would {as far as i know} NOT bite anyone close to me,, hell even my nephew who is 2 and half years old plays with them ,

I do find it funny that you the bible pushing asshole who talks about love and stuff is full of hate,, bUT im the one, who you claim is the devil's sidekick actually knows how and when to show love,,,,, :jesterlaugh:

so you're saying if your kids are bad, you should beat them or get rid of them?

and dont you do the same thing, by bashing other peoples belifs,, like saying if you dont belive in MY god, youre going to hell?

its the same thing you bible asshole

besisdes i love being the object of topic here,,, fuckin amazing!!! i rule!!!!! :evil:

Edited by helldriver

27When they had brought them in and made them stand before the Sanhedrin, the high priest questioned them,

28"We gave you strict orders (did we not?) to stop teaching in that name. Yet you have filled Jerusalem with your teaching and want to bring this man's blood upon us."

29But Peter and the apostles said in reply, "We must obey God rather than men.

30The God of our ancestors raised Jesus, though you had him killed by hanging him on a tree.

31God exalted him at his right hand as leader and savior to grant Israel repentance and forgiveness of sins.

32We are witnesses of these things, as is the holy Spirit that God has given to those who obey him."

33When they heard this, they became infuriated and wanted to put them to death.

34But a Pharisee in the Sanhedrin named Gamaliel, a teacher of the law, respected by all the people, stood up, ordered the men to be put outside for a short time,

35and said to them, "Fellow Israelites, be careful what you are about to do to these men.

36Some time ago, Theudas appeared, claiming to be someone important, and about four hundred men joined him, but he was killed, and all those who were loyal to him were disbanded and came to nothing.

37After him came Judas the Galilean at the time of the census. He also drew people after him, but he too perished and all who were loyal to him were scattered.

38So now I tell you, have nothing to do with these men, and let them go. For if this endeavor or this activity is of human origin, it will destroy itself.

39But if it comes from God, you will not be able to destroy them; you may even find yourselves fighting against God." They were persuaded by him.

40After recalling the apostles, they had them flogged, ordered them to stop speaking in the name of Jesus, and dismissed them.

41So they left the presence of the Sanhedrin, rejoicing that they had been found worthy to suffer dishonor for the sake of the name.

42And all day long, both at the temple and in their homes, they did not stop teaching and proclaiming the Messiah, Jesus.

Acts 5

edit: My master/dog example was actually a very poor illustration. Once again, it is more like this:

Galations 4

4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law, 5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons. 6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father. 7 Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.

Man, do I love the bible quote game

Kill Anyone who Approaches the Tabernacle

For the LORD had said to Moses, 'Exempt the tribe of Levi from the census; do not include them when you count the rest of the Israelites. You must put the Levites in charge of the Tabernacle of the Covenant, along with its furnishings and equipment. They must carry the Tabernacle and its equipment as you travel, and they must care for it and camp around it. Whenever the Tabernacle is moved, the Levites will take it down and set it up again. Anyone else who goes too near the Tabernacle will be executed.' (Numbers 1:48-51 NLT)

Kill People for Working on the Sabbath

The LORD then gave these further instructions to Moses: 'Tell the people of Israel to keep my Sabbath day, for the Sabbath is a sign of the covenant between me and you forever. It helps you to remember that I am the LORD, who makes you holy. Yes, keep the Sabbath day, for it is holy. Anyone who desecrates it must die; anyone who works on that day will be cut off from the community. Work six days only, but the seventh day must be a day of total rest. I repeat: Because the LORD considers it a holy day, anyone who works on the Sabbath must be put to death.' (Exodus 31:12-15 NLT)

Edited by helldriver