Da Vinci Code

warwgn

I just stated the fact nothing can be proven.

Now as to being smarter tham Einstein, maybe I am in some respects,

anything that is true can be proven, i can prove your breathing air and i can prove your gonna die and can also prove you dont know how to spell...........

as far as you being smarter than einstein, i kinda doubt that in any aspect

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well god sure as hell can't be proven , sooooooo.....

like i said before dickdiver, theres more proof there is a god, than that there isnt a god, youve yet to come up with a post why there isnt a god...... typical asshole athiest, just remember you have more faith in your dumbfounded bullshit than all us god loving assholes together, making you the fucking moron of this thread

umm there isnt one shred of evidence that can support god, while there is much evidence that can support evolution

the thing I like about you blue douchy is that you dont belive in god { and you know you dont} , you just wann try and prove there is one

cause by your own admission you dont follow god

while there is much evidence that can support evolution

cause by your own admission you dont follow god

they took evolution out of the schools because it cant be proven asshole

i follow god he's my father......... i dont suck cock or lick ass, nowhere in the bible does it say you must be a twat to reside in gods graces, gods gonna love my ass, i dont push bullshit on assholes like you, im a fucking sinner just like every other fucker breathing air on this planet, god knows that he's not recruiting cunts like you he's looking for a few good men.....kinda like the marines

ok polesmoke so we all evolved from a fish i take it............ where did the first fish come from asshole?.........and before you post some more bullshit how about backing your play, with a fucking answer for a change

the evolution we speak of took over billions of years asshole

so why did it stop puffy?

the evolution we speak of took over billions of years asshole

The principle of uniformity tells us that only an intelligent cause could create life, why do Darwinist's come to the conclusion that the first life generated spontaneously from non living chemicals without intelligent intervention

Edited by Blue Duece

well we can now create life, we dont need god for tha anymore

god is outdated

aww jesus now your just being a fuckin moron, prove where someone created life from nothing......not where we jerked a donkey off and put his nut in a hamster, thats note creating life, thats the same as when you fuck sheep........

umm we cloned sheep, and dogs, chickens you dipshit

i dont believe your that fucking dumb man, thats duplicating life from life .......we have yet to create life from nothing helldriver, if you took my boys DNA and mixed it with my nut and i impregnated my wife id have a twin of my boy......big fuckin deal, let me see you have a child after one of your darkside boys cums in your asshole , that would prove to me once and for all theres no god