Da Vinci Code

warwgn

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice pic of the '73 Elsinore Deuce. I wish I had a pristine restored one, just for a conversation piece!

I had the same bike and had engine work done by the " Flying Machine Factory " I even got to race Honda's Marty Smith @ Millington Michigan. If I remember right he lapped me.

I had the same bike and had engine work done by the " Flying Machine Factory " I even got to race Honda's Marty Smith @ Millington Michigan. If I remember right he lapped me.

that was the begining of FMF, they then and still do make a great pipe for the CR, before i got my elsinore i had a yamaha 90mx, pretty much the enduro without lights, i thought i was the shit with my yamaha 60 mini enduro, i remember in 1965 putting mx bars on my schwinn stingray and scrapping the bannana seat, i had a cat mini bike and rick woods a great speedway rider took the motor out of a honda 90 step through and mounted it on my mini bike frame for me, i was like ten years old and smoking saddleback park in socal on a mini bike, malcom smith lived down the street wild bill coty around the corner gaylen moisier lived about a mile from me, i remember a jump then was the size of a curb now........

I like this quote from the link that Meat provided:

Amidst all these ego stroking theories of yours I just want to ask you ... what kind of person tries to become an expert on being the enemy of someones beliefs? What's your agenda man seriously? Go do something more constructive with your time and life. And keep reading those athiest pamphlets they hand out, mixed with your overuse of the Thesaurus in your lap you almost sound like you know what the hell you're talking about.

Except HD has NEVER almost sounded like he knows what he's talking about. :yelrotflmao:

and 04le is only wanna be christian

i love when he gets all mad and than wants to "take it to the streets" lol :yelrotflmao: :evil:

OR maybe you can have sex before marriage and still claim that OTHEr people are going to hell, meanwhile YOU are the one going to hell according to jesus

you fuckin hyprocrital bible pusher

Edited by helldriver

OR maybe you can have sex before marriage and still claim that OTHEr people are going to hell, meanwhile YOU are the one going to hell according to jesus

you might wanna pump the brakes hellpuff, he could be hittin the finest of ass as long as he doesnt denounce god he's cool, remember jesus's pals were murderers and rapist's

eyelinner is for glam rockers

but what do you know about msuic :jesterlaugh:

ill bet she knows how to spell it..............