Finally goin to cali...

Well I found out monday that I'm gonna get to do two things I've always wanted to do this weekend... Go to Cali and Meet Metzger.... I'm leaving out with caleb friday to do a show saturday night on the strip in vegas... then packing up sunday.. heading to metzger's in so cal. to film for a couple days then back to tx for the memorial weekend show/race in conroe at 3 palms.... should be a time for sure...

Mike

what the hell? what kind of work do you do man? must be a good job with some good perks to it!

hope you have mighty good fun, which im sure you will.

have a safe trip.

james :cheers:

what the hell? what kind of work do you do man? must be a good job with some good perks to it!

hope you have mighty good fun, which im sure you will.

have a safe trip.

james  :cheers:

517799[/snapback]

Just happen to be in between jobs... so I have the time to just haul ass to cali...

i thought it was salad tossing?

517835[/snapback]

You coulda went either way with it :shrugani: .....

Mike

I'll be there. :headbang:

517847[/snapback]

damm skippy mike there will be some good cali ass at the costa mesa fair grounds, fire's in irvine about ten miles away....ill be up in the desert so ill miss it but man you'll have a blast, metzger, just did the longest jump with a backflip in vegas, worlds record i think...your gonna have fun dude, the pussy might not be as tall as that texas ass but it's still good