big trophies or cash

Hey I really appreciate everyones opionion. It looks like we are going to have both trophies and some cash paybacks in the drags. I beleive we are looking into having a 3ft tall 1st place trophy in the outlaw division where all the bragging rights are. The races will be sunday afternoon June 25th 2 miles west of coffeyville kansas. Coffeyville is located in S.E. Kansas and is one hour from Tulsa ok or 1 hour from joplin mo just to give you an idea. thanks again

Hey I really appreciate everyones opionion.  It looks like we are going to have both trophies and some cash paybacks in the drags.  I beleive we are looking into having a 3ft tall 1st place trophy in the outlaw division where all the bragging rights are.  The races will be sunday afternoon June 25th 2 miles west of coffeyville kansas.  Coffeyville is located in S.E. Kansas and is one hour from Tulsa ok or 1 hour from joplin mo just to give you an idea.  thanks again

517656[/snapback]

In a drag fuck it.. make it trophies... side bets are were the cash is at.... As for MX... cash is ALWAYS a better option... If your dedicated enough to run the pro class at the nats you simply don't have enough time for a full time job... not to mention the traveling... Only way a trophy is gonna help you is if you can figure out a way to melt it down and pour it in the tank....

Mike