Razr's or Klaws?

Here's my view on this situation. The Klaws aren't deep enough for trail use. The Razr's are just like Holeshots in the fact that they are just like the Klaws they don't dig deep enough, let face it kids, they are a MX tire. No mud, no snow, just loose dirt and hard ground.

The I-Razrs are awesome ass tires, however, again the lugs aren't deep enough for aggressive trail ridding and the type of traction I demand for my bike and my terrain. I might buy a set of these for a rainy day, or just a really dry day on hard ground which these tires need. But still I could find use for them.

Or you could do what I did and that was buy a set of 20 in Razr 2s and be amazingly happy. I've ridden on pretty much every tire on the market, and these satisfy every need I would have for an ATV tire. The only problems I have with these tires are A. they're heavy, but F they are 6 ply tires B. expensive, however being a radial they don't wear as quickly as 2 - 4 ply's.

We sell very few Razr 2 tires at work because nobody can justify the cash, that is until they ride my Banshee that actually hooks well.

Amen :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Or you could do what I did and that was buy a set of 20 in Razr 2s and be amazingly happy.  I've ridden on pretty much every tire on the market, and these satisfy every need I would have for an ATV tire.  The only problems I have with these tires are A. they're heavy, but F they are 6 ply tires B. expensive, however being a radial they don't wear as quickly as 2 - 4 ply's.

We sell very few Razr 2 tires at work because nobody can justify the cash, that is until they ride my Banshee that actually hooks well.

517034[/snapback]

That sucks, I just got some XCR's for mine, HD's are too heavy.

what version were your fronts, that ended up with holes in them?

Well...hope i don't put holes in mine. :wacko:

for being a "crappy" tire, there is ALOT of people with them on their quads!???

That sucks, I just got some XCR's for mine, HD's are too heavy.

what version were your fronts, that ended up with holes in them?

Well...hope i don't put holes in mine. :wacko:

for being a "crappy" tire, there is ALOT of people with them on their quads!???

517735[/snapback]

I'm talking about the mx tires... They have a new tire out.. pretty sure it's called the mx6 and it's suppoose to be badass :shrugani: ..... I know that the sx's and mx's suck ass bad.... especially the fronts...

Mike

I have them on the front of mine and have had no problems. I sliced a sidewall by pinching the tire between the rim and a rock, but that is becaused of the rocky terrain. I was riding at the Iron Range in Gilbert, MN. Very sharp rocks everywhere. No holes in the tread though.