Outerwears Problem

So my Outerwears over my Pro Design foam filter is killing me. I had it on last weekend and suddenly my quad lost all power and wouldn't run right. I took it off and it ran great again. Obviously it was clogged up. So I went and cleaned it at home the best I could. Went to ride today and again it wouldn't run with it. I took it off and noticed it was still a bit clogged in some spots. How do you clean these things?

ac

So my Outerwears over my Pro Design foam filter is killing me.  I had it on last weekend and suddenly my quad lost all power and wouldn't run right.  I took it off and it ran great again.  Obviously it was clogged up.  So I went and cleaned it at home the best I could.  Went to ride today and again it wouldn't run with it.  I took it off and noticed it was still a bit clogged in some spots.  How do you clean these things?

ac

512784[/snapback]

i just clean mine after every ride with soap and water then i just spray it with an air hose to dry it out then let it sit over night so its really dry then i put them back on.... never had any problems with mine... good luck with it tho

• 4 weeks later...

After several good rides I just clean both filter and outterwears.. Iam not sure if your supposed to but I use the same spray on the outterwears as you use on the filters to clean out the dirt and oil... Seems to work good, havn't had any problems yet.

RIPPEN

Same here :cheers::cheers:

After several good rides I just clean both filter and outterwears..  Iam not sure if your supposed to but I use the same spray on the outterwears as you use on the filters to clean out the dirt and oil...  Seems to work good, havn't had any problems yet.

RIPPEN

522324[/snapback]