Dream & nightmare happen all in 1 day

I hear a 4 stroke driving around, and i live in the city somewhat so its not that normal. Anyway I run outside to see if I can see what is it and i see its coming my way FAST! and its a new YFZ450 anyway it had 3 BLONDES riding it and they went around my block maybe 4 times getting closer to me each time as I was standing in the street drooling over them. Anyway they were checking me out pretty good so 5min later i hear a differnt type of bike so I run back otuside and 2 of those girls are on a street bike now.... Well about 20min later my roommate yells BLONDES! so i run back outside knowing it was them and they are walking towards me with beer in there hand and we start talking and they just moved in the house right behind me, I could hop the fence to get in there backyard. So within 5min of our conversation she starts saying how her raptor could take my banshee out lol and how im sad for riding a 2 stroke yes she has a 450 and a raptor and all 3 girls are 22. Now that was 1 of my dreams..... ive always wanted.

The nightmare? I am moving out of my house this week lol..............

I am really thinking about renting for 1 more month just to get to know the girls.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:yank: Then you woke up and smelled the coffee!With your pants around your ankles and a damp towel in your other hand :yank: Edited by batoutofshell

:lol: Just reminds me i was young once.Looks like you could wind up with a new best friend.If she's talking about how her rappy could blow you're shees door in she sounds like alot of fun.

If you're new riding bud is a good looking blonde,you're doing just fine.Looks like you have a decision to make.

If you are smart, you would let them win the race.... Then you would present the trophy :headbang:

509082[/snapback]

would that trophy be a lil german soldier standing at attention?

prove it with pics or i call bullshit!

And we dont want to see a pic of you hand sitting on some raptor bars with a blonde wig :blink:  :blink:

509216[/snapback]

uhh id like to see that actually.

i call bullshit, most definately. sounds like some bad 80s teen movie fantasy sequence. lemme guess, youre the misunderstood nice guy in the striped shirt always getting pushed in the hallway by the dirtbag jock with the hot girlfriend?