movies

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wolf creek was damn good

506124[/snapback]

It was ok those bitches were dumb and that guy was a pussy HOstel was just gory as fuck and the coffee shops was prbbly the best part "Do U WAnt TO GEt STOneD" lol best line of the movie i saw Final Destination 3 it was pretty good they just fuked up in the beggining tho movies these days pretty much suck.

well horror flicks should have gore in them,, that what we expect,

and as far as a story line in horror, who gives a fuck,, as long as it delivers the gore/violence, and teenage sex!!!!

if i want a story line, i'll go watch the Titiainc re-make

and btw how the fuck do you re-make a disaster flick, and turn it into a love flick?? :yank:

devils rejects was also another good one

Some shit movie with Ben Asslick in it, something about creatures coming out of toilets.

i'm with kayleigh, i liked the narnia books as a kid, and had to see the movie. but now my 4yr old girl watches it day after day, over and over if we'd let her. but it's cool, it's a good movie. actually she's sitting beside me watching it again right now, lol. :D

Walk the Line. johnny cash life story. pretty damn good movie, kinda long but johnny cash kicks ass, and the acting was really good. Definitly rent this movie if yor a johnny cash fan. I hear that train a comin..... :headbang: