Alpinestar Tech 8 Boots Brand New

Honestly dude, from the shit you've posted before, I have no clue if you're trying to be witty, or if you really think I'm a chick.

505969[/snapback]

i really think ur a chick. why do u keep denying it ? Expecially with ur sig too. are u Brookes little sister or sumthing you are like her annoying little dog that i just wana punt across the lawn

weeeeeee he so sexy

aaron_carter1.jpg

ac.jpg

gotta keep your street cred with the dreds.

aaron-ym48.jpg

503884[/snapback]

And Matt i didnt mean it as a insult it was a ? if i was gonna insult her i would say u have sum big ass ugly feet and a mens 11 fits me and my feet are atleast a 1/3 bigger than any chick i kno

Why the fuck do you keep editing your posts!?!?! Are you really such a chicken shit that you need to constantly hide behind that stupid "perk" premium members get?

are u Brookes little sister or sumthing you are like her annoying little dog that i just wana punt across the lawn

HAHAHA This coming from you? It's like if Bob Marley were to tell me I have a drug problem.

And heres a pic of my gangsta ass

0.3312.jpg

So let me get this straight ur 4`8 homosexual mexican with sum pimp bling :lol: that for sum reason cherishes BrooKe oh the dancing banana is fucking hardcore i dunno if i can handle that :yank:

And yah i am a Premium member i contribute to this site WTF do u do Get the hell outta here :angry:

:rotflmao: u took that off myspace u ***** yah thats me with short hair i used to have a foot high hawk i looked like Heroin Bob off SLC PunK

505985[/snapback]

i took that pic! :clap: that probably doesnt help anyone to know that.... :P