pep shocks

ThE_BaNsHeE_mAn88

peps, great shocks, BAD customer service

you wil not get your shocks for about 6-9 months after  you order them

the guy  {wayne} who owns peps is asshole,, he dont give a fuck if your  shocks get out or not, and will take his sweet ass time to build them

your better off going with AXIS or Elkas,

505320[/snapback]

Iv heard these same comments about PEP and Wayne at a few other forums. :o

it dont matter what company you get peps shocks from cause WAYNE is the builder of the peps shocks,, and he sends them out to who ever when they are done,,, any compaNY WILL SHIP IN A FEW DAYS, but PEPS {WAYNE} will take is sweet ass time building them,,,, and that where the wait is

Edited by helldriver

it dont matter what company you get peps shocks from cause WAYNE is the builder of the peps shocks,, and he sends them out to who ever when they are done,,, any compaNY WILL SHIP IN A FEW DAYS, but PEPS {WAYNE}  will take is sweet ass time building them,,,, and that where the wait is

507102[/snapback]

Actually you're wrong.. baldwin builds his own shocks.. when you buy a set from them... he is the one that sets them up.... Baldwin is an original badass when it comes to shocks too...

Mike

ok so they are NOT PEPS shocks than :rolleyes:

507222[/snapback]

Yes they are... baldwin puts together his PEP shocks.. IMO the reason wayne is so backed up is b/c people like baldwin... he can't put them together fast as baldwin can sell them... so they come to baldwin just put together.. then he valves them for what you want... Wait for baldwin is right around 3-4 weeks...

Mike

The reason I said go thru Baldwin is because his wait time is only 3-4 weeks and Wayne will take upwards of 6-8 months. They are still PEP shocks and Baldwin is the only dealer that Wayne allows to build the shocks. if I am not mistaken Baldwin is the exclusive dealer for PEP shocks.

507563[/snapback]

I'm pretty sure you can get them from JB racing too.... I know Mark and Jody are tied in pretty good together.... If everything goes right that's the setup i'll be running next year.. full jb/pep... frame and all...

Mike

Just curios here, please don't take this the wrong way. Why? go from PEP to Elka? Can you give us a brief synopsis of the similarities (if any) and the differences? Sort of a back to back comparison. Thanks. The new bike is very nice BTW.

Loboboy is right. They are what was on there when I bought it. So far they perform great. It has a long travel front end on it with 19" shocks, so the PEPs I had weren't an option. I have had no issues at all with them and probably won't change unless something really starts to piss me off.