pep shocks

ThE_BaNsHeE_mAn88

i thinking about getting some pep shocks for my bike i have heard some good things about them and i was woundering what you guys though of them?

Edited by ThE_BaNsHeE_mAn88

peps, great shocks, BAD customer service

you wil not get your shocks for about 6-9 months after you order them

the guy {wayne} who owns peps is asshole,, he dont give a fuck if your shocks get out or not, and will take his sweet ass time to build them

your better off going with AXIS or Elkas,

doubtfull,, i know a guy that knows wayne very well, and they still take 8 fuckin months

sorry, but i will never buy peps again, and i know alot of people that feel that way

comstumer service accounts for alot in my book

AXIS of elkas have great costumer service, espically Elka, and their products are very good,,,

but im not knocking his product , his shocks are probably the best,, but his service dosent match his shocks

Edited by helldriver

Helldriver, I'm pretty sure he was referring to me. I do try to ship everything quickly, anything sold over the week is shipped by Friday at the latest(my day off work).

I did wait a long time for these, but Elka and Axis have their own issues also. I have Elkas on my new bike and am almost afraid to send them in for anything.