bye bye city life! sold my house today

NYUK

What the hell happen to your dogs broke?? LOL They are fucking huge, I run the shit out of mine to keep them tight. Treadmill with a stray cat in a cage will keep them running all day long :headbang:

The dog john speaks of is here, This is what he started as @ 8 weeks

100_0454.jpg

5 months with his father

100_0947.jpg

9 months

100_1582.jpg

And today @ 13months and he still has 2 more years to grow :evil:

100_2013.jpg

I've got one that "could" do it, but she would rather lick him until him and his bag of letters are soaked.

Hert is mine looking fatter in the picture than she really is, yet looks just as lazy as she does in real life.  The Boxer is a complete spaz, but a ggod dog also.  SHe is 85 lbs but looks small next to the Mastiff.

30.jpg

506280[/snapback]

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My dogs would have to be dragged off the couch before I could ever run them on anything. The have a nice easy life eating, sleeping and just doing a whole lot of nothing.

They really aren't as fat as the first picture shows, but they would qualify as chubby.

Shit, my cats are more threatening thn these big sissies.

Here they are guarding the couch, this is the way I usually find them.

32.jpg

34.jpg

Those dogs look like beasts. Believe it or not, that's exactly what mine looked like as a pup.

My dog happens to be a runt. Her mom was 260lbs and dad was 280lbs. THe biggest male from the litter her mom came from was 315lbs which happens to be a freak as far as Mastiffs go.

If you are looking for size and some aggression, the males are the way to go. I'm not saying the males are mean, the females will just back down first(unless defending her litter).

My dog may be a wimp, but the way I look at it is if someone is planning and breaking in and sees her looking out from the window he plans on coming through, my thoughts would be let's find another house that doesn't have one of these.

Sometimes just the look can deter any unwanted guests. You can take this from an Electric Meter reader that worked in the Chicago ghettos.

Those dogs look like beasts.  Believe it or not, that's exactly what mine looked like as a pup.

My dog happens to be a runt.  Her mom was 260lbs and dad was 280lbs.  THe biggest male from the litter her mom came from was 315lbs which happens to be a freak as far as Mastiffs go.

If you are looking for size and some aggression, the males are the way to go.  I'm not saying the males are mean, the females will just back down first(unless defending her litter).

My dog may be a wimp, but the way I look at it is if someone is planning and breaking in and sees her looking out from the window he plans on coming through, my thoughts would be let's find another house that doesn't have one of these. 

Sometimes just the look can deter any unwanted guests.  You can take this from an Electric Meter reader that worked in the Chicago ghettos.

506425[/snapback]

315lbs?? :o Oh my hell. I had no idea a Mastiff could get that big. Hell, I didn't think a 240lb dog existed.

To put it into perspective, the 3 strongest powerlifters at my gym weigh between 315 and 360.

Thats a huge bitch.

Stan. they don't really seem to get much taller, just longer and thicker. The big one scared the crap out of me when I went to get my dog from the breeder. As I was filling out the paper work for the AKC bullshit, a cat came and curled up in between it's head and front leg, I was sold on their temeprment right there.

100_0454.jpg

here is what i am looking for.

506406[/snapback]

a brown bitch in pink panties?? :rotflmao:

seriously bud, congrats on the new home. i wouldn't trade my miles of farms and woods for any place that has "streets". hope you and your family enjoy the new home and surroundings. B)