bye bye city life! sold my house today

NYUK

Yes its true. I was man handled by some horney mountain dog. I feel like I need to go burn my clothes and go cry in the shower.

That dog would do shit like steal an unopened can of beer if someone left it out for a second, puncture it with his teeth and lap up the beer that would come out. I saw him steal a whole pound of butter out of someones truck once that was coming in from town. Crazy ass hillbilly 14 year old kid rapin dog.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats on gettin outa the ghetto john... as for a dog... You thought about a boxer? I have two of them and I swear it'd take the devil himself to back them down.... One of them spent all yesterday wrestling around with my 2 yr old cousin too :) ....

Mike

506042[/snapback]

lol, it`s not a ghetto yet where i live. but it will be soon.i had a boxer and a german sheppard years ago. i love both types of dog, but a bandog or something similar will be next.a boxer is not out of the question.but i need a dog bred for protection, i work a 12 hour night shift and probably will for the next 20 years.so i need a dog ,that when someone sees it at my house, they think to themselves"I AIN`T GOING NEAR THAT FUCKIN HOUSE,THAT`S FOR DAMN SURE. ones like jeffs dogs.i seen his puppy and if i were the mailman,i would buy a wrist rocket and shoot his mail somewhere just near his house.

lol, it`s not a ghetto yet where i live. but it will be soon.i had a boxer and a german sheppard years ago. i love both types of dog, but a bandog or something similar will be next.a boxer is not out of the question.but i need a dog bred for protection, i work a 12 hour night shift and probably will for the next 20 years.so i need a dog ,that when someone sees it at my house, they think to themselves"I AIN`T GOING NEAR THAT FUCKIN HOUSE,THAT`S FOR DAMN SURE. ones like jeffs dogs.i seen his puppy and if i were the mailman,i would buy a wrist rocket and shoot his mail somewhere just near his house.

506045[/snapback]

LMAO... I would say pit but in most cases it makes your insurance go up....

Edit: THese pics are huge... i'll delete em shortly...... deleted.

Mike

.i seen his puppy and if i were the mailman,i would buy a wrist rocket and shoot his mail somewhere just near his house.

506045[/snapback]

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

when i was younger, we had a jack russell terrior....smartest and meanest dog ive evern been around. the UPS man maced it once. <_<:P

LMAO... I would say pit but in most cases it makes your insurance go up....

Edit:  THese pics are huge... i'll delete em shortly...... deleted.

Mike

506052[/snapback]

yeah it might. there's a big to-do in my area about that right now. I got a neighbor w/ a 12 year old Rottie and his insurance company wants to jack up his rates cause he has "an aggressive breed". the damn dog is 12 yrs old and shaped like a barrel(a fat mofo.). the poor dog gets worn out walking from the living room to the kitchen(about 100 ft) to eat. when it does growl, it's like Grrr, then looks at you like to say "Ah Fugit, whats the point" and walks away. yeah, that dogs a real threat to anyone.

:rotflmao: See the damn mail man drive by at 80 miles per hour with these bills and letters n shit flying from the window.

506125[/snapback]

Or better yet, watch the mailman stop his truck, walk to the back, open the rear doors, throw on the gear an attack dog trainer does and kinda sashe up to the mailbox with the dog biting the shit outta him. I would pay to see that.

Or better yet, watch the mailman stop his truck, walk to the back, open the rear doors, throw on the gear an attack dog trainer does and kinda sashe up to the mailbox with the dog biting the shit outta him. I would pay to see that.

506137[/snapback]

:rotflmao::rotflmao:

the damn dog is 12 yrs old and shaped like a barrel(a fat mofo.). the poor dog gets worn out walking from the living room to the kitchen(about 100 ft) to eat. when it does growl, it's like Grrr, then looks at you like to say "Ah Fugit, whats the point" and walks away. yeah, that dogs a real threat to anyone.

That was funny.

Good luck with the house John.

506137[/snapback]

:rotflmao: I can see him getting all pumped up...YEAH GONNA DO THIS SHIT! gets his big foam arm thing on, helmet...big bag of mail. Then that dog takes his ass to the mat and drags him down the side walk.

:rotflmao: I can see him getting all pumped up...YEAH GONNA DO THIS SHIT! gets his big foam arm thing on, helmet...big bag of mail. Then that dog takes his ass to the mat and drags him down the side walk.

506278[/snapback]

I've got one that "could" do it, but she would rather lick him until him and his bag of letters are soaked.

Hert is mine looking fatter in the picture than she really is, yet looks just as lazy as she does in real life. The Boxer is a complete spaz, but a ggod dog also. SHe is 85 lbs but looks small next to the Mastiff.

30.jpg

Edited by broke