trinity

DaFish

I got a great deal on a stage IV head, and I love it so far. The only problems is that not many people have domes, so it is hard to find a used set when you want to change em. And forget about buying domes new from trinity, haa like 80 bucks plus shipping!!! SO overall, ita a good head but not the easiest to get replacement parts for.

I've heard that Trinity pads their dyno.  Dunno if that's for customer bikes as well or just the shop bikes.  But when you see supposed 100 HP Trinity bikes getting beat by bikes dyno'd at 80HP over and over, it raises a few questions.

505643[/snapback]

Actually the so called "industry standard" is padded as well. According to a local builder with a dyno, he told me he can correct a reading till it reads whatever he wants it to. :shrugani:

Ha Ha Ha... Thats total BS. You dont have to swap studs for a Noss head, but I'm pretty sure you do on a trinity head, same with a pro-design. Your more likely to mess up a stud pulling the stock ones out and installing longer ones. Noss has awsome customer service to, he as helped me with a couple of custom +4mm stroke domes. Trinity is overpriced on almost all of their products.

Yeah bro,can't wait! Jeff set me up reaaaaal good.

Back to coolheads.Over a short period of time has anyone noticed that Noss Machine heads are absolutely everywhere?I'm super fuckin happy for David that his products are moving well and he's tapped a market always searching for higher quality.

I like no more than to see good people become sucessful at what they do.

Ive never heard of anyone stripping their studs after changing them. But even so, you dont have to change your studs if you are giong to a noss... on pro design you have to change your studs. Or vitos...

As for the trinity head, its probably the best head on the market and they also offer the turbo cut domes. The 2 best cooling paterns for cool heads are the trinity and the vitos hemi head! They cool the lower jug better.

The Trinity head is a top notch product. There is no need to change the studs due to the design of the head and nuts. Only drawback is the "proprietary" design of the domes. Its a super strong design, but makes it a hassle to order new ones since you have to order them directly from Trinity.

I'm in no way a fan of Trinity, but I do believe their head is one of the best out there.