Went to first

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok lets get back on track....a chic rode a banshee in 1st gear, big fucking deal ..........whats next

504858[/snapback]

:rotflmao::rotflmao:

yea wtf. isnt it much more interesting this way?? or did you all want to sit and discuss how the pwetty little girl learned how to make a shee go vroom vroom??

i cant belive i wasted 8 minutes of my life reading  7 pages of nonsense , so far it seems  kay posted some shit about  riding a banshee  for the first time then  brooke felt threatened because she is basicly old news on here and your the new young  girl so she butts in and a cat fight ensues to try to belittle yo u and  make you look dumb . i love it ...  forum drama  ,im biting my nails as we speak . :D  gotta love how woman think (or lack there of lol)  :clap:

504824[/snapback]

Damn Rocketboy... Iam trying to remember what we disagreed on when I labled you an ass clown... However lately you have been makin allot of sense :rotflmao:

Blue Duece.. On this particular topic I couldn't agree with you more :cheers: . I wish I would have know this shit back in HS but I learned the hard way... banghead:flush:

RIPPEN

Damn Rocketboy...  Iam trying to remember what we disagreed on when I labled you an ass clown...  However lately you have been makin allot of sense :rotflmao:

RIPPEN

504873[/snapback]

youre just mad cause i made your little red haired friend cry :cry: tell him i said hi while hes crying on your shoulder. :cry::cry::cry::cry:

:rotflmao:  :rotflmao:

yea wtf. isnt it much more interesting this way?? or did you all want to sit and discuss how the pwetty little girl learned how to make a shee go vroom vroom??

504863[/snapback]

i think if she had posted a naked pic of her going vroom vroom, i mean i would have settled for that, but since she didnt i thought we would discuss the birds and the bee's

i think if she had posted a naked pic of her going vroom vroom, i mean i would have settled for that, but since she didnt i thought we would discuss the birds and the bee's

504882[/snapback]

yeah... we might as wel l enlighten some of these whippersnappers on how to score some clam lol :cheers::dance:

youre just mad cause i made your little red haired friend cry    :cry:  tell him i said hi while hes crying on your shoulder.  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

504877[/snapback]

Ah Brooke.. Its all in good fun and Iam not pissed you chased Red off. That shits all between Red and HQ. Besides I like a women that can handle being in control for a while :clap: .. I would guess you would be the Butch and Kay would be the bitch in your relationship :confused::D

504882[/snapback]

Thats some funny shit :lol: Maybe you should start posting "Blue Duece's wisdom tip of the week" Your life lessons always seem to get interesting wether I agree with' em or not.. :notworthy:

RIPPEN

...aint that hard, makes me want to go back to HS

504893[/snapback]

seriously. you arent fooling anyone. and you should go back to HS, not for pussy, which youve probably never gotten, but for your diploma, which you desperately need. just a little forewarning.... chicks dont dig high school dropouts. well, most dont anyways.

yeah... we  might as wel l enlighten some of these  whippersnappers on how to score some clam  lol  :cheers:  :dance:

504886[/snapback]

hey man a spade is a spade im just callin it as i see it, i can remeber as a kid mowing a "friends" lawn then watching her ride off on the handlebars of my buddies Schwinn, to the feild up the street where he got a header, but its all good i was her "friend" he wouldnt give her the time of day and like a fucking fool i catered to her every whim, shed call me and id listen to her for hours talk about him, i was a bigger pussie than any of you could ever hope to be, then i ran into a 36 year old lady when i was 18 and she took the time and taught me how to fuck, ever since then :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::headbang:

Ah Brooke..  Its all in good fun and Iam not pissed you chased Red off.  That shits all between Red and HQ.  Besides I like a women that can handle being in control for a while :clap: ..  I would guess you would be the Butch and Kay would be the bitch in your relationship :confused:  :D

504896[/snapback]

as long as i dont look the part, i dont have a problem being the one to pull her panties off first :shrugani:

Thats some funny shit :lol:  Maybe you should start posting "Blue Duece's wisdom tip of the week"  Your life lessons always seem to get interesting wether I agree  with' em or not.. :notworthy:

RIPPEN

504896[/snapback]

fabulous idea :clap:

i hear you the shy guys thta sit i nthe corner and hope never get laid ,its the dude that is ignorant and reichs of confidence that is nailing every whisker biscuit i n town ,i was a pussy who never spoke up like alot of guys til li figured how this game is played ,woman love a guy in control but it has its limitations too ,just gotta know when to hold em and when to fold em as our washed up friend kenny rogers would say :cheers:

Edited by rocketboy

Brooke uR not fooling any1 i wouldnt be suPrised if YOU were a virgin all u do is sit around on ur comp trying to teach life lessons eating Hagen Daz seriously if said it b4 and i say it agian shutthefuckup and duece ive been down that road except i met the love of my teenage life and we fucked like rabbits probly one of the strongest relationships i have ever had .