Went to first

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talk about fuel for thought...this thread is full of wisdom. Shit I wish I would have known when I was young, and had to learn like everyone else.

And a mile of my "pipe" works out to be approximately 25,344 strokes.

504807[/snapback]

Ahahahaha its fucking hillarous how ingnorant people are ,and Joe ur probly one of the few people i actually respect on here

ya know i could make a trip to maine this yr too?

504809[/snapback]

hehehee im in desperate need of a vacation myself.

LOL  I started to do the math on that but then I thought that would be really gay of me.  :rotflmao:

504815[/snapback]

2.5 inches ;) hehehe stan you kill me :rotflmao:

i cant belive i wasted 8 minutes of my life reading 7 pages of nonsense , so far it seems kay posted some shit about riding a banshee for the first time then brooke felt threatened because she is basicly old news on here and your the new young girl so she butts in and a cat fight ensues to try to belittle yo u and make you look dumb . i love it ... forum drama ,im biting my nails as we speak . :D gotta love how woman think (or lack there of lol) :clap:

oh, and i think jen knows why im so nice to her cutie husband. im hoping he'll let me steal his wife for a night or so.  :drool:

504805[/snapback]

i think she devil's husband need's to understand theres some forces at work here that his dick just cant comprehend, id roll with the changes and then pick up the peices, he might just find himself in brookes trousers :clap:

i cant belive i wasted 8 minutes of my life reading  7 pages of nonsense , so far it seems  kay posted some shit about  riding a banshee  for the first time then  brooke felt threatened because she is basicly old news on here and your the new young  girl so she butts in and a cat fight ensues to try to belittle yo u and  make you look dumb . i love it ...  forum drama  ,im biting my nails as we speak . :D  gotta love how woman think (or lack there of lol)  :clap:

504824[/snapback]

when i first read the thread i thought wtf. then when brooke posted i could see her sense of humor. I even read the post over the phone to my husband and he says "thats my brooke" gotta love her humor. I saw no threatening from her end at all. so what if kaleigh is the new girl, if i were to posted and acted like that people would be "wtf" too.

i cant belive i wasted 8 minutes of my life reading  7 pages of nonsense , so far it seems  kay posted some shit about  riding a banshee  for the first time then  brooke felt threatened because she is basicly old news on here and your the new young  girl so she butts in and a cat fight ensues to try to belittle yo u and  make you look dumb . i love it ...  forum drama  ,im biting my nails as we speak . :D  gotta love how woman think (or lack there of lol)  :clap:

504824[/snapback]

Hence women mearly exist for our entertainment jk. Kay it was fun even watching u ride my shee u handled it like a pro next time u come out il let u open her up :headbang:

Holy shit rocketboy, I predict a forecast of flamming over the next few days.

504836[/snapback]

hahah im not knocking either one in reality , i just think its comical how it went from the first ride on a banshee to a 8+ page great american novel .

504824[/snapback]

Hmmm do you even warrant a response? perhaps just a big FUCK YOU.

im about as threatened by kay as i am by you. (no offence kay)

i think kay and faster are both young and naieve. which is fine. but the quicker kay learns she doesnt need to try so hard, the quicker she can become her own person. my first two posts i really was just being facetious. rolling my eyes and chuckling at how corny the two of them are. i wasnt looking to start a big fight, but i certainly wont back away from one when someone is obviously trying to start one.

now however, this has turned into a fantastic thread full of great wisdom, mostly from blue :D