Went to first

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think you AND Brook should come ride mine...i'd be honored  :shrugani:  lol

504423[/snapback]

let me guess...u want us on it together, in bikinis, making out? i've heard it all before.....and dont even tell me: all u other HQ'ers want pics of it all right??? hahahaha...!!

Hell either one can come ride w/ me. I got 2 and I could use the company. everyone seems to keep leaving my hanging the last couple of times out. :(

504429[/snapback]

aw dude i'd totally come ride with u! any excuse to ride and i'm there! warning...i'm not that good...ask fasterthanu :D

let me guess...u want us on it together, in bikinis, making out? i've heard it all before.....and dont even tell me: all u other HQ'ers want pics of it all right??? hahahaha...!!
ain't nothingwrong w/ that :P
aw dude i'd totally come ride with u! any excuse to ride and i'm there! warning...i'm not that good...ask fasterthanu :D

504433[/snapback]

not a problem. plenty of room to practice(so long as the owner don't plant corn in it this year.

10006854iy.jpg

just cuz he's my friend doesnt automatically mean we're going to bone...

504383[/snapback]

i can elaborate on that for you......"just cuz he's my friend doesnt automatically mean we're going to bone" you are so true, if you were going to "bone" him you would have done it all ready, therefore he's your "friend" the guys girls have for friends are the dudes they dont want to bone otherwise youd be screwing him...........but since your his friend tells me all he wants is in your panties otherwise he wouldnt give you the time of day let alone let you ride his quad, i have two types of friends that are women, the ones ive screwed and the ones i wanna screw, otherwise if im just lookin for a pal i'll call one of my guy friends :headbang:

Edited by Blue Duece

i can elaborate on that for you......"just cuz he's my friend doesnt automatically mean we're going to bone" you are so true, if you were going to "bone" him you would have done it all ready, therefore he's your "friend" the guys girls have for friends are the dudes they dont want to bone otherwise youd be screwing him...........but since your his friend tells me all he wants is in your panties otherwise he wouldnt give you the time of day let alone let you ride his quad, i have two types of friends that are women, the ones ive screwed and the ones i wanna screw, otherwise if im just lookin for a pal i'll call one of my guy friends :headbang:

504691[/snapback]

Ya know that makes alot of sense. Im gonna have to get into a convo with the guys on this subject on friday night. lol.

Now don't go causing any problems. :angry:

:P

504709[/snapback]

HAHAHA me cause problems? oh never, I dont do that. before I go out my husband alwasy say hunny be good tonight, then I say "Im always good hunny I just never behave" then I give him a kiss and walk out the door giggling.

Edited by SHEe DEVIL

Ya know that makes alot of sense. Im gonna have to get into a convo with the guys on this subject on friday night. lol.

504708[/snapback]

thats the gods honest truth, anytime a girl has told me she wants to be my friend means i got something she wants and dick isnt it