Went to first

damm back when I was a kid........ first base was a hand job, second was a blow job, third base was you tapped her ass, a home run was some pussie and a call in the morning

504297[/snapback]

wat field u playin?? :blink: lol

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it was the 70's, pussie didnt have the price tag on it, it does today, back then it was free love and dick was the commodity, damm how times have changed :cheers:

504309[/snapback]

i love when you talk about sex/relationships/women.

^_^

ilove when u shutthefuckup bahahahahahahahaha

504348[/snapback]

wtf kid. im bein nice and trying to give you a break, on account a you bein a half retard. keep it up little one, and youll be back to pissing your panties in no time.

i love you too brookie..........if i wasnt such a loyal asshole, godamm id fly you right the fuck out here......... :notworthy:  :wacko:

504352[/snapback]

awww :wub: my heart belongs to blue duece. your loyalty just makes me love you more. ^_^:wacko:

wtf kid.  im bein nice and trying to give you a break, on account a you bein a half retard.  keep it up little one, and youll be back to pissing your panties in no time.

504353[/snapback]

are u asain?

awww shit brooke you can tell he's a boy, i wouldnt bother, the space invader sig reeks of adolecence, if that was me, little kay, wouldnt touch my shee tills she's had a mile of my dick, but fasterthanu couldnt get out of his own way........... he'd be lost in a chicks panties......... :rotflmao:

awww shit brooke you can tell he's a boy, i wouldnt bother, the space invader sig reeks of adolecence, if that was me, little kay, wouldnt touch my shee tills she's had a mile of my dick, but fasterthanu couldnt get out of his own way........... he'd be lost in a chicks panties......... :rotflmao:

504362[/snapback]

HAHAHAHA you are so right :rotflmao:

:notworthy::notworthy:

Ur just jealous im a invaders pro... and duece u are right i love to get lost in a chikas panties i am the CLIT COMMANDER lol god good times and as for this thread wtf u guys are pathetic she was just stoked cuz she rode a shee and it was mine that i Actually let her sit on my throne :notworthy:

Ur just jealous im a invaders pro... and duece u are right i love to get lost in a chikas panties i am the CLIT COMMANDER lol god good times and as for this thread wtf u guys are pathetic she was just stoked cuz she rode a shee and it was mine that i Actually let her sit on my throne  :notworthy:

504366[/snapback]

you are the lamest most random dipshit ever. you and kay are perfect for each other. its cute and tragic at the same time.....cause your banshee got more action from her than you ever will. unless i attack your masculinity enough here to make her feel bad for you, then you may get a pity lay. but ten bucks says shed make you promise not to tell anyone, and at some point during the encounter the words 'hurry up' will be muttered.

and why the fuck did you ask if im asian? :confused:

it was the best minute of my life.

503844[/snapback]

Haha i've herd that a lot.

awww  :wub:  my heart belongs to blue duece. your loyalty just makes me love you more.  ^_^    :wacko:

504354[/snapback]

SEE and u said u didnt have male fans...go Brooke...

Ur just jealous im a invaders pro... and duece u are right i love to get lost in a chikas panties i am the CLIT COMMANDER lol god good times and as for this thread wtf u guys are pathetic she was just stoked cuz she rode a shee and it was mine that i Actually let her sit on my throne  :notworthy:

504366[/snapback]

lol...hell yea...i never thought i'd get to ride one. make fun of me or fasterthanu all u guys want...i'm just way happy i finally got to feel the fun behind a 2 stroke!

just cuz he's my friend doesnt automatically mean we're going to bone...sheesh. where r ur guys' morals these days???!!!