Went to first

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so brooke is happy now? :D

504050[/snapback]

uhhhh...............................oh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

you make no sense. i think, for brief moments, you think starting a fight with me with make people think you are cool.............but then............you realize how DUMB you are being...........and you smile and ask if we're cool and make retarded girly comments thinking we will bond or something. makes me wanna slit my wrists. just kidding, makes me laugh at you.

and fasterthanu is just a blithering idiot. he thinks if hes nice to kay that he'll get laid. newsflash sucka, itll never happen. you arent old enough, rich enough or hung enough. she just wants to be your friend. cause you help her fit in with the riding crowd. where she can find afore mentioned man.

o god here we go. now were gunna have a 10 page thread of dirty old men wanting to know about brooke's and kay's sex stories and fantasies. and kay don't hurt yourself.

503866[/snapback]

Nahhh, I only wanna hear about Brooke's! Wait... No, scratch that, Brooke, can we make our own sex story???? :D:P:wub:

Brooke, you almost made me spit soda all over my computer. You fuckin rock.

Kayleigh, I really wanted you be cool, but after reading the shit you say, well, you don't really have a personality of your own. You just turned 18, so your still too young to have your opinions mean anything.

"and fasterthanu is just a blithering idiot. he thinks if hes nice to kay that he'll get laid. newsflash sucka, itll never happen. you arent old enough, rich enough or hung enough. she just wants to be your friend. cause you help her fit in with the riding crowd. where she can find afore mentioned man."

ok little miss perfect single Brooke wtf Nice? how am i bein nice i was making a fucking joke u *****g0t Kay has no problem fitting in with the "Riding crowd" as a matter of fact we went riding the other day,but u on the other hand ;) and fyi i have no problems with my sex life and my 17 years has problly been a hell ofalot better than ur what 30? Get a life and stop trying to act so fkng tough can i atleast ever hear u say hey nice bike or something posotive

when are the clothes going to start being torn off? I was hopin for a cat fight.

If you girls would like, you can come on down to the california school of tantric sex....I just started up the college yesterday. :P

I will take both of you under my wing and teach you personally.

class one. warm that engine up to a purr.

class two. ram it dont stroke it.

class three. making sandwiches and giving blow jobs!

I guarantee when you leave you will be extremely tired.

:evil:

how bout if I just say please and give you my address....lmao.

really tho...you two have some serious pent up sexual energy between the two of you. Maybe a little experimenting might be in order?

:headbang:

when are the clothes going to start being torn off?  I was hopin for a cat fight.

If you girls would like, you can come on down to the california school of tantric sex....I just started up the college yesterday.  :P

I will take both of you under my wing and teach you personally. 

class one.  warm that engine up to a purr.

class two.  ram it dont stroke it.

class three.  making sandwiches and giving blow jobs!

I guarantee when you leave you will be extremely tired.

:evil:

how bout if I just say please and give you my address....lmao.

really tho...you two have some serious pent up sexual energy between the two of you.  Maybe a little experimenting might be in order?

:headbang:

504138[/snapback]

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: Thats some funny shit...

RIPPEN

Brooke, you almost made me spit soda all over my computer. You fuckin rock.

Kayleigh, I really wanted you be cool, but after reading the shit you say, well, you don't really have a personality of your own.

504121[/snapback]

you hit the nail on the head there.

ok little miss perfect single Brooke wtf Nice? how am i bein nice i was making a fucking joke u *****g0t Kay has no problem fitting in with the "Riding crowd"  as a matter of fact we went riding the other day,but u on the other hand  ;) and fyi i have no problems with my sex life and my 17 years has problly been a hell ofalot better than ur what 30? Get a life and stop trying to act so fkng tough can i atleast ever hear u say hey nice bike or something posotive

504129[/snapback]

so, are you denying being nice to kay? thats pretty funny.

and why are you so hung up on the fact that i dont ride?? do you think that its gonna hurt my feelings to have that thrown in my face? do you think you two kids are better than me cause i dont ride anymore and you do? kay just started riding, i spent almost as many years ridiing as shes been alive. i dont ride anymore for reasons that are none of your fucking business, but keep throwing it in my face, doesnt bother me one bit.

i cant even comment on your claim to greater sexual satisfaction than ive had. no im not 30, im 25, and i guarantee.......youre a virgin.

i say pleanty of positive things. just not to the two of you, cause you both annoy the piss outta me.

........knight ripper.........you crack me up ;)

Sorry... i knew that you were a chic.... for some reason while reading that.. i thought brooke was fitting with gimmeabeer.... i beg for forgiveness :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:

504059[/snapback]

lol..its all good.

wow so everyone hates Kayleigh again...!!!

hey Brooke, i never TRY to fight with u...but yea i am gonna turn around and take responsibility for some things i wanted to take back, like the whole riding comment.

UR RIGHT i've only been riding for a few months...on a honda 400ex thats all stock...and i couldnt even tell u how anything works. but i'm learning and i luv it. and i only made that stupid riding comment cuz, like i said, just trying to bicker in a joking way.

i hate how i try to have fun with all the ppl who joke around on this site but then get yelled at. is there like a freaking book for idiots on how to talk w/out getting everyone to hate them?? geez.

and i dunno y ur all over fasterthanu's case. he's my friend. his sex life is his own biz and u even jokingly said that "this thread was too dirty" or watever so y would u get pissy?? i just dont get how u can joke but i cant joke back.

well, here i am, cowering down AGAIN, just cuz i know if i dont u guys wont let me ever have fun on here again. so to all of u who i pissed off : sorry.

...just trying to share my fun time on a banshee :(