Went to first

he was like "you know these are high school kids right?"

OH shit....  :bolt:

So we went back to our hotel and just hollared and hooted at all the passerbyers on the strip!!

506839[/snapback]

:rotflmao::rotflmao:

yea i remember cheer comps. if theres a guy there he's either homosexual or horny...either saying "hey girlfriend!" or "hey baby..." :P

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

girls want guys around who they get something from. if a girl wants to sleep with you, she will right from the start. no friend bullshit. otherwise, you have something she wants or needs. be it money, emotional comfort, attention,
Edited by DaFish

hey kay where do you live in cali i bodyboard and i have nobody to go to the beach with anymore, so i go by myself. so let me know

507100[/snapback]

dude malibu! :) i have a few fave spots. i hit up venice beach all the time too for the hobo stuff...i luv it! hell yea we gotta have a bhq cali bonfire party!

dude malibu! :) i have a few fave spots. i hit up venice beach all the time too for the hobo stuff...i luv it! hell yea we gotta have a bhq cali bonfire party!

507132[/snapback]

are you one of those like, laguna beach girls? OC laguna beach type ehhh????

507132[/snapback]

all the way in malibu. you drive? and i down for a bon fire anytime

Malibu? Hey, if I send you 4lbs of my labradors shit in a box, will you put it on Tim Robbins door step?

507169[/snapback]

BAHAHAHAHAAA hey stan, if i send you some dog food money can you sign my name to it too??

:notworthy::rotflmao:

507139[/snapback]

Talk about re-define the term annoying as fuck... For some reason that look does nothing for me... the high maintenance "touch me and my daddy will sue you" thing they got going... I'd still trow em a bone or two just to say I did... but I would steal something on my way out just for the principle...

Mike

507139[/snapback]

naw brooke she's worse,malibu is full of the self rightous and long beach is the gay capital of socal, well since you mentioned it so is laguna, both long beach and laguna are queer town USA, if he's surfin cherry beach its just him and the homo's, plus there aint any waves, he has to go west to good ol huntington, were yes you guessed it Duece is from