Went to first

:rotflmao:

he just called me from death. he said you have a drink named after you in hell. creatine, vodka, and a splash of cranberry juice to make it pink. apparantly i have three streets named after me and they sell 'be like brooke' kits. flying off the shelves.  they are bullet proof briefcases that contain aleve, black eyeliner, worn out band tshirts and jim beam. 

:shrugani:

505951[/snapback]

YES! I've always wanted a drink named after me. Does it have a catchy name? Is hell really that hot? Does it have seasons? Can you fish in Hell? If there's a gym I'm there. :dance:

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YES! I've always wanted a drink named after me. Does it have a catchy name? Is hell really that hot? Does it have seasons? Can you fish in Hell? If there's a gym I'm there. :dance:

505953[/snapback]

i donno about the rest, but the drink is called the flaming stan. :shrugani:

505953[/snapback]

1. Is hell really that hot? Yes, I have proof.(I'll post later)

2. Does it have seasons? Yes, Hot (our winter) Damn, it's hot(our spring), Is it getting cooler in here?(our autumn) and It's mutha Fuckin' Hot. (summer)

3. Can you fish in Hell? No, too hot the keep the water from evaporating. (besides it's Hell, your there for a reason.)

1. Is hell really that hot? Yes, I have proof.(I'll post later) 

2. Does it have seasons? Yes, Hot (our winter) Damn, it's hot(our spring), Is it getting cooler in here?(our autumn) and It's mutha Fuckin' Hot. (summer)

3. Can you fish in Hell? No, too hot the keep the water from evaporating. (besides it's Hell, your there for a reason.)

505962[/snapback]

Yeah but its a dry heat

gotta love this place..

started off as a nice innoscent blue eyed blonde angel, telling about loosing her banshee virginity too hell!!

sweetness!

:headbang:

505966[/snapback]

oh, yea, i'm totally tainted by this thread....

is satan single? may be my only chance left now.....

:evil:<_<

oh, yea, i'm totally tainted by this thread....

is satan single? may be my only chance left now.....

:evil:  <_<

505990[/snapback]

i heard he was looking for another slave... he asked me but swiftly changed his mind when he found out i like ice cream :shrugani: