Went to first

and everyone says i start shit..here brooke is attacking this innocent little 18 year old girl who just had her first joyous experience riding a banshee. come on guys, u know how you were when you first threw a leg over that wicked machine. now imagine a girl, who has more than likely never ridden anything but her parents farm 4x4, gettin on that banshee and lettin the clutch out, and feeling the wind in her hair...shes just very excited to have experienced that...and here brooke is attacking her..shame on you brooke. :lol:

by the way, kayleigh, we would like to see some pictures. if you dont produce them as a moderator of this forum im afraid ill have to edit your posts one by one and make them say things that you didnt write... :D

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and everyone says i start shit..here brooke is attacking this innocent little 18 year old girl who just had her first joyous experience riding a banshee. come on guys, u know how you were when you first threw a leg over that wicked machine. now imagine a girl, who has more than likely never ridden anything but her parents farm 4x4, gettin on that banshee and lettin the clutch out, and feeling the wind in her hair...shes just very excited to have experienced that...and here brooke is attacking her..shame on you brooke. :lol:

505220[/snapback]

hey doofus, who attacked who here? do you have reading comprehension problems??

Hey Brooke, is that the Dead Kennedy's version or the Elvis version of viva las vegas in your sig?

505223[/snapback]

elvis, baby B)

chill im just joking dear. hence the smily face at the end...see :D  :D  :D

505224[/snapback]

:cry: say you love me and i'll feel much better :cry:

misc047xx.jpg

there ya go....thats my leg. i burnt it on my quad :D that's all the skin u guys will be seeing...at least until i start getting some tips around here.

504962[/snapback]

Thats all the skin you will be showin?? :confused: No more?? :confused: Thats it.. No more talkin to Kay :bolt:

RIPPEN

Holy hell this is awesome....

I think everyone on here, including me, would be better off it they just realized that we are all just white noise compared to Brooke and Jen.

When it all comes down to it.. the thought of Brooke pulling anyone's panties off... is just... ah... um... it just brings a tear to the eye... it's so beautiful.

It's as simple as this....

Brooke.... you fucking rule. :notworthy:

Jen ... you are awesome. :notworthy:

To both of you......

:whoa::drool::clap::headbang:

good point, im guessing carpet burns. she said pipe burns to make it sound better.

505112[/snapback]

thanks james <_<

For some reason i bet no one on here has a problem believing that one  :P

505123[/snapback]

<_< thanks tracy

that injury  looks like its o n a big  fat leg  ,do yo u have junk up  in the trunk kayleigh ?

505174[/snapback]

guys really r perverts....and i thot u were all my friend!! lol....junk in the trunk? in my opinion i'd say i'm doing alright for a white girl. surfing does wonders for those sorta assets :)

by the way, kayleigh, we would like to see some pictures. if you dont produce them as a moderator of this forum im afraid ill have to edit your posts one by one and make them say things that you didnt write... :D

505220[/snapback]

yea yea yea...here u go. this is EXACTLY wat all these ppl r teaching me about...u start out all nice trying to "be my friend"....and then ask for pics. mhmm...brooke taught me ALL about YOU kinda ppl...lol. :D

All while is was still in 1st gear :D

505221[/snapback]

hahaha i know...everyones all saying that i'm just enjoying my first ride...but honestly it was more of a free sample...:P

Holy hell this is awesome....

I think everyone on here, including me, would be better off it they just realized that we are all just white noise compared to Brooke and Jen.

When it all comes down to it.. the thought of Brooke pulling anyone's panties off... is just... ah... um... it just brings a tear to the eye... it's so beautiful.

It's as simple as this....

Brooke.... you fucking rule.    :notworthy:

Jen ... you are awesome.      :notworthy:

To both of you......

:whoa:  :drool:  :clap:  :headbang:

505235[/snapback]

LOl tx babe you kick ass. :headbang:

i wanna see if you got a french manicure on them toes, that will tell me if your a bath or shower girl...im guessing shower girl, and dont worry sometimes a good big fat good big ass is cool providing your gut is flat.........

Edited by Blue Duece

haha...my toes r like a coral color?? bath or shower girl...i take both depending on how i feel i guess......wat a weird connection haha. guys think they know everything. :P eew a gut? i have not gut thank u. i drink beer but i dont save 'em on me!