Went to first

:P alright this is going to be the lamest thread any of u will probably ever read...

BUT I FINALLY RODE A BANSHEE!

it was the best minute of my life. i rode FASTERTHANU90'S banshee, and i'm in love. the lame part is...only went to first on it. :D have yet to go all the way...hopefully next weekend!

officially a banshee whore,

kayleigh :headbang:

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahaha

youre eleventeen, you dont know anything about dirty. and thats a good thing.

503857[/snapback]

HEY I'M 18 NOW! so there.... :P:lol:

im ignorant to the bliss of sexual activities am i?.....care to enlighten us brooke?

HEY I'M 18 NOW! so there.... :P:lol: 

im ignorant to the bliss of sexual activities am i?.....care to enlighten us brooke?

503860[/snapback]

no thank you

never said i knew anything about sex. i dont even know what first base consists of.

:shrugani:

i dunno that its wise to start confessing our sex knowledge on bansheehq...u might as well go jump into a pool of sharks :P u know u've got some interested male fans on here brooke :)

u do seem a little wound up though...u have some old skeletons lurking in ur past relationships?? :shrugani:

i dunno that its wise to start confessing our sex knowledge on bansheehq

503864[/snapback]

no, its not, hence, i said i never claimed to know anything about sex.

u know u've got some interested male fans on here brooke :)

503864[/snapback]

no i dont

u do seem a little wound up though...u have some old skeletons lurking in ur past relationships?? :shrugani:

503864[/snapback]

:blink: are you suicidal or what?? im pretty fuckin chill right now, but i can get wound up quick if thats where you wanna go.

no, its not, hence, i said i never claimed to know anything about sex.

no i dont

:blink:  are you suicidal or what??  im pretty fuckin chill right now, but i can get wound up quick if thats where you wanna go.

503865[/snapback]

WHErrr Jeez Brooke put thos claws away

my point exactly...

no brooke, i dont want to die. go ahead and get wound up. u dont need to darling, just simply having fun.

if u do get pissy, dont think i wont bite back. we've been down this road before. hey, maybe we could race to solve our probs :D oh yea, u dont ride...

being that, dont get mad if i say something in the general discussion area that doesnt exactly exploit knowledge on banshees...just having fun. if this thread really pisses ppl off, i'm sure there's a way to delete it.

u need to not be so freaking serious dude...where's the fun in being the "adult"? its the internet.

:cheers:

my point exactly...

no brooke, i dont want to die. go ahead and get wound up. u dont need to darling, just simply having fun.

if u do get pissy, dont think i wont bite back. we've been down this road before. hey, maybe we could race to solve our probs :D oh yea, u dont ride...

being that, dont get mad if i say something in the general discussion area that doesnt exactly exploit knowledge on banshees...just having fun. if this thread really pisses ppl off, i'm sure there's a way to delete it.

u need to not be so freaking serious dude...where's the fun in being the "adult"? its the internet.

503870[/snapback]

hmmm.....

i was just fuckin around, youre the one who pulled the cheap shot with the "skeletons lurking in ur past relationships?? " comment. oh and now the "oh yea, u dont ride..." cheap shot.....so, whos the one whos looking for a fight here??

like i said, im chill. but keep pushing it if you want. im sure it would be entertaining.

well hey, i'm game if u r. not really much to battle over.

dude the skeletons comment was purely outta curiosity...wasnt 100% sure whether u were kidding or not, haha.

:rolleyes: ...guess u were. yea that riding comment was bitchy...just trying to bark loud as a little dog. :notworthy:

we can have a duel wen theres a better topic to butt heads on. this one's more of a cat fight...no fun. we're all good then?