I'm back - lots o' Banshee parts on ebay

I havent been around much or posted much lately as I've been out of town alot for work and had other shit.

One Ray M VanSteenkiste, I Never bought you out. Period.

Two, Brians Pipes were not fucked up they were perfectly fine ask him, ask for the pictures if you dont believe me. I never got paid from you Ray M VanSteenkiste for that set either.

Three there was no fixing to be done they were fine.

Now lets just walk away people, this is getting ridiculous already.

Pipes are in mint condition when the arrived.I'l be more than happy to post some pics.Silencers look nice.Welds don't have that "turkey shit" look.

I pressure tested the pipes and the welds have no pinholes and the crome came out nice .Would have bought a second set for a friend but the inconvinience was a bit much.

Thanks Chris!!!A+++,will do business again,great HQer.

ok i feel like i gotta add my 2 cents in here... i know chris hott... and a buddy of mine bought some parts form ray.....

this whole rocket pipes thing is a mess.....

but i can say this... chris hott is a stand up guy.... not out to fuck anybody

and ray is a stand up guy from what i've seen also.... sometimes in business shit happens.... you got your pipes and i know the waiting sucks.... but look at it this way you still got your product..... there are plenty of people that get royally fucked and never get thier shit..... and thats not from either one of these guys.... i say put the shit behind you and move on... all the bickering will get nowhere.....

damn i do better moderating here then at E2S.... and i'm actually a mod over there.... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

ok i feel like i gotta add my 2 cents in here...    i know chris hott...  and a buddy of mine bought some parts form ray.....     

this whole rocket pipes thing is a mess..... 

but i can say this...  chris hott is a stand up guy....    not out to fuck anybody

and ray is a stand up guy from what i've seen also....  sometimes in business shit happens....    you got your pipes and i know the waiting sucks....  but look at it this way  you still got your product.....  there are plenty of people that get royally fucked and never get thier shit.....    and thats not from either one of these guys....      i say put the shit behind you and move on...  all the bickering will get nowhere.....         

damn i do better moderating here then at E2S.... and i'm actually a mod over there....  hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

507624[/snapback]

Must have missed the rose colored BHQ glasses in the store.I'll check again.

Must have missed the rose colored BHQ glasses in the store.I'll check again.

507779[/snapback]

all i'm saying is that you were in the situation that you could have gotten really fucked and never got your pipes..... i'm out $600 from michaels motorsports.. they owe me a set of +2+1 burgard arms and a prop cut, milled and rechambered banshee head....

all i'm saying is  that you were in the situation that you could have gotten really fucked and never got your pipes.....  i'm out $600 from michaels motorsports..  they owe me a set of +2+1 burgard arms and a prop cut, milled and rechambered banshee head....

507857[/snapback]

Sorry for the dick comment 370.I understand where you're coming from and appreciate it.

Hey on the Michaels motorsports thing why don't you post up a complaint on the bad sellers topic and let other people know they left you hanging.

Theres a small fortune to be had with the rockets if someone is willing to step up.

Sorry for the dick comment 370.I understand where you're coming from and appreciate it.

Hey on the Michaels motorsports thing why don't you post up a complaint on the bad sellers topic and let other people know they left you hanging.

Theres a small fortune to be had with the rockets if someone is willing to step up.

507861[/snapback]

that place is otu of business.. i gotta file a lawsuit against them... it sucks it; gotta be that way but $600 is $600 and it's MINE....

oh and i didn't think you were beign a dick....