WHATS THE DEAL....

:angry: WITH all the banshee owners dising on the shee lately?

this guy says ohh i bought a 450 the shee sucks

this other guy says ahh the shee isnt fast

one guy says the shee cant handle

all of this comming from shee owners??!! like what the fuck?

i thought this was a banshee site FFS

if you hate the shee so much, go to bluetraxx or exriders,,,,

man would i love to bitch slaP ALL YOU BANSHEE OWNERS WHO BITCH ABOUT THEM :angry:

Edited by helldriver

I dunno but all I have to say is I LOVE MY BANSHEE!!!!!!!!! :headbang:  :cheers:

502589[/snapback]

Same :headbang:

And who doesnt love the smell of 2 stroke :shrugani: i know i do :evil:

2-stroke smoke?....ah you mean aroma theropey :P , love the smell.

450's might handle, or be fast or have electric start......wooptie fuckin do!, it isn't a Banshee. Banshee's are the most badass quads on the planet and respected by all, if you don't respect it your a damn tool!

THERE IS NOTHING like the powerband of the twin 2 stroke screamer and with the growing popularity of supermoto quads, the banshee will dominate once again!

All these 4 stroke ass clowns dis the Banshee because you have to RIDE it!, constantly shifting gears and reving it out, not like their nearly automatic, over priced high matinance cost tractors. Or there just angry they can't get the optional manure spreader for the Banshee

-l- Banshee's for life! -l-

there is more to a banshee than just dune'n and drag'n ... my banshee is fast on the oval and tt's. but we have fairly large ovals .5m or so and the only tt around here is fuckin huge. so the banshee does good on em. mx wise, i ride the mx but dont race it ... i can never hook up as good as the slopokes .... but i personally like the way my banshee handles, yea ya gotta ride it and ride the hell out of it .. but the bike is fast and the best part is roost wheelie'n the berm's if it aint sideways its just not fun . hadda brand spankin new DVX400 6mos and traded it for a shee and never looked back .. LONG LIVE THE BANSHEE !!! and banshee #3 comes home tomorrow mornin .. :headbang:

Edited by Wicked98Shee

well all i can say i love my banshee. i have only had 6 months but I wanted one for since 89 thats when i first saw one. I bought 400 ex in 99 an it is damn good quad my wife loves it. she is scared to ride my banshee, it kills the 400. i rode my brother in laws buddies yzf 450 with full pipe an jet kit i was not impressed , i cant wait to blow him away. i think the shee handles good but it is just so fun to ride .well i going to put it back together now :cheers:

BAAAAA BAAAAAA BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NSHEEEEEE!!!!!!!! FOR LIFE :dance:

Banshee sucks ass for doing anything but duning and going in a straight line.... that's right I said it... I'll give you my address if you wanna bitch slap me :bolt: ...

Mike

502642[/snapback]

ill mail you some valtrex..........