raptor shocks

Kwietshee

hey guys ,I have a 98 shee with stock front shocks that have seen better days,my buddy has an 05 raptor 660 and hes upgrading his shocks and will sell me his stock ones for $75, will they help me at all, or should I wait and save up for better ones, thanx. :shrugani:

no... those shocks won't even come close to fitting...

Mike

500383[/snapback]

I've seen 660's with YFZ450 shocks, and we all know that Banshee's can have those as well. I've never tried the raptors, but are you sure it won't fit? My friend has a 660 with YFZ's, but I'm not sure about the year. Are the '05 660's different from the older models?

my buddy swears by them, he took them off of a 01' raptor, and put them on his banshee, but he also has +2 arms, he also used the rear shock , I did notice, that it sits up a bit higher than my bike with same size tires, so I would guess, they have more pre-load, stiffer springs atc. I gave him an older set of works w/out reservoirs, with a fresh charge, and he took them back off in favor of the stock raptor shocks....for what its worth

Thats Very interesting...

my buddy swears by them, he took them off of a 01' raptor, and put them on his banshee, but he also has +2 arms, he also used the rear shock , I did notice, that it sits up a bit higher than my bike with same size tires, so I would guess, they have more pre-load, stiffer springs atc. I gave him an older set of works w/out reservoirs, with a fresh charge, and he took them back off in favor of the stock raptor shocks....for what its worth

500956[/snapback]