people want more immigrants?

yep i must agree they are some very hot women ..... till they turn 30 then they blow up like a balloon .. then ya deal with em till they're 36 and trade'em in for 2 18yr olds  :rotflmao:

500857[/snapback]

HELL YEA.........AND THEY COOK GOOD TOO!!!!!!!!!.........i HAVE TO SAY I have dated a mexican woman and she was hot, hot, hot ass...........with perfect fake D size boobs..........but she was a freak,,,,,,,,and a psyco slut..........Guys she was sooooooooooo crazy I had to get a restraining order on her.........dont FU*k with Mexicans and there tempers......LMK if you want to see pics of Her :headbang:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I grew up on a dairy and we employed a few Mexicans, but it was hard to find legal ones willing to do the work, but fortunately my dad did the right thing and did not hire illegals. They are definitely hard workers but they use way more resources than they provide!

What everyone needs to pull their head out of their ass and figure out is that you ALREADY ARE PAYING $5 PER TOMATOE! Your tax dollars and medical insurance are subsadising the illegal Mexicans being here. The ones that work dont pay crap for taxes, they claim the maximum dependants possible so they only end up paying into social security and medicare. Theres no penalty for tax evasion if you have a fake identity anyway. If the IRS goes after an illegal they could simply switch fake identities. My dad hired Mexicans with green cards and they would totally cheat on their W-4 tax forms and claim 10 dependants. They never even filed tax returns. He asked the IRS about this and they said as an imployer it was none of his business. If an illegal makes $30k per year, they are only paying in about $2K in taxes. If one out of 4 of them goes to the hospital to have a baby or goes to the emergency room then they have already used several thousand dollars more than they paid in, not to mention the other state and Fed government services they are useing for free, public roads/transportation, schools, fire and police protection, welfare, ect, ect. They use waaaaaay more than they pay in!

Furthermore, the lettus is not being picked by illegals! I have worked in Salinas CA, lettus capitol USA and the Mexicans that work picking strawberrys, Lettus, tomatoes, ect mostly all belong to unions and are hired by labor contractors and are at least theoretically all legal and at a minimum have green cards! If you loaded up all the illegals today and hauled them off, tomarrow wouldn't be much different than today.

Have any of you ever had a Carne Asada burrito from Los Panchos in El Cajon :headbang: .......some of the worlds most beautiful woman are Hispanic :jesterlaugh: I have lived I san Diego for 32 years.........I dont have a problem with the over population of mexicans.......I do for one have a problem with undocumented immigrants here in the US........they need to stand in line, wait there turn, and get the correct documents.  AND START PAYING TAXES!!!!!!!........face it people I am White, and there is more pepper than salt here in So Cal...........THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO.......EXCEPT ENFORCE THESE LAWS...

500847[/snapback]

yeeeeeeeeah.. :headbang:

Im a beaner, I could honestly say i have no sympathy for illegals...They could

make a decent living, living in mexico but they choose not to; for what reason i

dont know. They choose to not use condoms and make 5 kids in 5 years...The

education mexico provides is very strenuous, the knowledge provided in their

schools is much more complex than our own, what i dont get is why dont they

take advantage of it; Get a decent eduacation then come to the U.S legally...I

know it must be waaay easier said than done, but its worth a shot, instead of

waiting and watching for la migra....

About the flag waving, come on lets be realastic; You guys are talking about that

in the wrong thread, all of us knows that when you go to glamis there are always

us mexicans waving their flags around...I personally have never done this in my

life, but if i do I am sure as hell gonna have both mexican and american flag right

up on top of my whip, I owe waaaaaaay too much to this country to not rep it like

my own.....

I still love HQ even though there are some pricks here, then again arent they

anywhere..

Opinions are ass holes :headbang:

yeeeeeeeeah.. :headbang:

Im a beaner, I could honestly say i have no sympathy for illegals...They could

make a decent living, living in mexico but they choose not to; for what reason i

dont know. They choose to not use condoms and make 5 kids in 5 years...The

education mexico provides is very strenuous, the knowledge provided in their

schools is much more complex than our own, what i dont get is why dont they

take advantage of it; Get a decent eduacation then come to the U.S legally...I

know it must be waaay easier said than done, but its worth a shot, instead of

waiting and watching for la migra....

About the flag waving, come on lets be realastic; You guys are talking about that

in the wrong thread, all of us knows that when you go to glamis there are always

us mexicans waving their flags around...I personally have never done this in my

life, but if i do I am sure as hell gonna have both mexican and american flag right

up on top of my whip, I owe waaaaaaay too much to this country to not rep it like

my own.....

I still love HQ even though there are some pricks here, then again arent they

anywhere..

Opinions are ass holes  :headbang:

501127[/snapback]

Good to see some Dago....mobb'n the HQ

HELL YEA.........AND THEY COOK GOOD TOO!!!!!!!!!.........i HAVE TO SAY I have dated a mexican woman and she was hot, hot, hot ass...........with perfect fake D size boobs..........but she was a freak,,,,,,,,and a psyco slut..........Guys she was sooooooooooo crazy I had to get a restraining order on her.........dont FU*k with Mexicans and there tempers......LMK if you want to see pics of Her :headbang:

500862[/snapback]

Umm.. Of coarse I wanna see a pic :D:clap:

RIPPEN

They could

dont know.

501127[/snapback]

I don't know how it is in TJ, but my mom was setting up a factory for a denim company in San Luis Mexico and the minimum wage there was a little over $5.00 a day. And I was told by a few people that those wages were actually considered to be really good. They would get hundreds of new applicants weekly.

I really think that instead of cottling everybody that crosses into here illegally they should seriously fix the problems over there. I've seen first hand how the government works over there and its scary to say the least that people actually depend on some of these "officials."

The tallest building in New York City is in New York City. The shortest human on Earth lives on Earth. The biggest room in my house is in my house. Etc.....

Anyway, I'm part native American, so all you bitches can go ahead and leave. Except the females. Oh and leave your banshees too.

500612[/snapback]

Dude, can you read? He said "We have one of the largest meat packing plants in the countRy in our county", one has an "R"! You know like the United States of America is a "country" and Los Angeles is a "county".

They tried to help this illegal out with somebody paying his original $5000 bail, giving him clothes hiring lawyers and look how well it worked for him.

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/04/13/D8GV8O5G2.html

A young illegal immigrant who became a cause celebre in Minnesota after secretly living in a high school for weeks has been arrested here on home invasion charges, months after he was supposed to have left the country.

Francisco Javier Serrano, 22, had waved goodbye to supporters and journalists who saw him off at the Minneapolis airport in January, but he apparently never boarded his plane for his home country of Mexico.

Two weeks ago, police arrested him after finding him with a knife in an apartment in Boston's North End, struggling with the tenant, who was unharmed, The Boston Globe reported Thursday. He remained in Suffolk County Jail facing home invasion charges and eventual deportation.

Serrano, who overstayed a 2002 tourist visa to live with his father and attend high school in suburban Minneapolis, was embraced by Minnesotans after he was discovered sleeping in the school's auditorium in January 2005 and told how he had spent weeks hiding there, foraging for cafeteria food and showering in the locker room.

Students handed out "Free Francisco" T-shirts, and a developer gave him a place to live and hired an immigration lawyer for him.

Last fall, a federal judge ruled that Serrano must leave the country but gave him until Jan. 5 to do so. That day Serrano went to Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport, but his plane ticket was never used.

Serrano's mother said he had fallen in love with the U.S. and wanted to go to college and get a job that would let him send money to his family in Mexico. When his father moved from Minnesota to Connecticut, Serrano followed, but the two had a falling out, Guadalupe Flores told the Globe from her home in Mexico City.

"He decided to live his life on his own," she said, crying. "But he did it very badly."

A pretrial hearing was set for April 28. The charges against Serrano probably will be reduced to breaking and entering because he has no history of violence and did not hurt the tenant, said David Procopio, spokesman for the Suffolk district attorney.

I don't know how it is in TJ, but my mom was setting up a factory for a denim company in San Luis Mexico and the minimum wage there was a little over $5.00 a day. And I was told by a few people that those wages were actually considered to be really good. They would get hundreds of new applicants weekly.

I really think that instead of cottling everybody that crosses into here illegally they should seriously fix the problems over there. I've seen first hand how the government works over there and its scary to say the least that people actually depend on some of these "officials."

501370[/snapback]

Must be nice to live so close to Gordons............did you know that BOSE stereo is in San Luis also............they pay the same wages :)

501370[/snapback]

Well in TJ its not really like that, their wages are about alittle over $100 a week...but the cost of food etc is about the same as here...The great benifit is rent or mortgage over there is about $150-$400 for a single family rangin from a condo to a small home, rather cheap...its why half of the peolpe i work with live in Tj...