hey travis merill

NYUK

oh fuck yes.  i think there is some room in my garage, pick it up around 5? :shrugani:

498727[/snapback]

:D

Happy Birthday :cheers:  Dont feel bad about the tornadoes we have been having  quite a few here, luckily they are going north and south of us.

498733[/snapback]

Yeah, I saw that you guys have been having some crappy weather up there. I remember when I was coming back from LS, Chris and I saw huge areas that were torn up by tornadoes just outside Siloam. Trees that were a few feet big around were completely uprooted :blink:

Happy B-day Travis....  If that tornado shows its face around there be sure to take picks and vid before you :bolt:  :D

RIPPEN

498735[/snapback]

You better believe it!! Got the camcorder charged and ready to go :cheers:

happy birthday.  :cheers:

Didnt ya'll get some bad weather just the other day?

Im still bout 4 hours or so south of ya and they are

threatening us with some bad shit too.

498743[/snapback]

Thankfully, all the bad weather that rolled through last Sunday went just north of where I live. I was sitting on the back porch watching all the lightning, etc. Tornado sirens were going for at least an hour....it ended up not even raining one drop at my house. Not the case today!!

You should be OK on the weather, Hilarious. I believe they are calling for the hardest hit areas to be north of me...so I hope. Northwest TN, Northeast AR, Southwest KY, Southern IN and IL.

Thanks everyone!!! I'm about to go and have a beer on my lunch break :drool:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:D

Yeah, I saw that you guys have been having some crappy weather up there. I remember when I was coming back from LS, Chris and I saw huge areas that were torn up by tornadoes just outside Siloam. Trees that were a few feet big around were completely uprooted :blink:

498752[/snapback]

Right were those trees were up rooted there used to be 6 chicken houses and a home also there was even more damage north of what you saw.

Right were those trees were up rooted there used to be 6 chicken houses and a home also there was even more damage north of what you saw.

498767[/snapback]

Really? I saw a bunch of debri scattered everywhere...all over the fields, stuff was hanging in trees (the ones left standing), it looked almost like a war zone

happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear traaaavissss, happy birthday to yooouuuu..... :cheers:

man too bad you live so far away...i bet you drink even more on your birthday.. :lol:

498799[/snapback]

HAHA, I'd be hammered REALLY quick with the way you fix your drinks :) MMMMMM, so good though :drool: That reminds me, I got a whole bottle of captains at the house :cheers:

Thanks again everyone :headbang:

Really? I saw a bunch of debri scattered everywhere...all over the fields, stuff was hanging in trees (the ones left standing), it looked almost like a war zone

Thanks again everyone :headbang:

498805[/snapback]

Yep all the stuff in the trees is what the twister didnt carry away, A guy I work with now lives a mile or better away and he had parts of them in his pasture and yard.

Hell, you get to have a tornado party and a birthday party all in one.  When I used to live in Kansas us and the neibors would always have parties when there were tornado warnings.  :cheers:

498895[/snapback]

That's kind of twisted, but not a bad idea. We have those damn thing role through here quite often, you actually do get used to them after a while. A town just West of us called Utica got hit really hard last year and killed quite a few people. I just drove through that town last week and they still haven't finished the clean up and rebuild yet.

On a happier note, HAPPY BIRFDAY.

Hilarious, did you get any of the storms? I saw a lot of it ended up going south of me, looked like they were in your neck of the woods

499539[/snapback]

No, we didnt even get rain.

I think that crap went right between both of us. :lol:

Some of the schools let out early.

They were all saying that it was gonna hit at 3pm. It was sunny

all day. I didnt hear about any chromed out drag banshees falling from

the sky anywheres so I figured you made out pretty good. :lol: