txblueshee

Meat

Well it started as a 2001 EX... About 2 years ago the guy sent the entire quad to east coast atv... came back a couple months later with

03 frame sraight from service honda

Gusseted/blue pc'd

03 crf450r motor with hinson internals and 9oz. heavier flywheel

Gibson cross flow 250R radiator

Jrd 3+1 LT arms/ +1.25'' swinger w/ lt linkage

Axis comp/rebound 19'' fronts/ Rebound adjust rear

I bought her bult like that around may of 05.... Jjust got my topend back together from n-motion... Had it ported, over-sized ferra's, 02crf cam, and 04 piston... Custom exhaust... I might build a hotter motor next time but I honestly don't need it...

As for the other body mods you can see in the pics(which are old as hell):

2.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

Porting:

e004a723.jpg

c6902471.jpg

WTF :blink: ?

Nmotion001.jpg

NekkidQuad001.jpg

Any more questions... just ask away...

Mike

how does it compare to the new 450s ?

502053[/snapback]

It has to be a serious big bore or john natalie's motor builder to even come close to me... I could holeshot the yfz 470's anyday of the week when it was stock....

I'll take the 400ex geometry over the 450's anyday of the week also... It's just the motor is an out-dated slug.... That problem is fixed on mine :bolt: ....

Mike

ive always wondered about your hybird myself too. thing looks good and by the sounds of it is better then a 450. do you still have the banshee then too? also how does it ride compared to a 450?

502319[/snapback]

I sold my 'shee to a buddy of mine... can ride it anytime I want... just don't want to <_< .... It's always fun when somebody doesn't look hard enough at it and get burned... thinking it's some sort of 400 build :confused: ..... The LT shocks inspire so much confidence that I hit 70ft doubles my 3rd lap ever on this thing....

Mikes fuckin weaK!

502324[/snapback]

I can't help it :shrugani: .....

Mike