LRD 520 Banshee Supermoto Racer

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And Brooke doesn't even own a Banshee  :headbang:

497120[/snapback]

:shrugani:

im surprised some people dont know who wes miller is. you all know who dana creech is dont you? the two of them do the baja 500 and 1000 together. i cant think of anyone doing more to get recognition for the atv industry than wes miller. h-bomb films, division 4 clothing etc.

:confused:

oh and loco, your ego never ceases to amaze me. :wacko:

:shrugani:

im surprised some people dont know who wes miller is. you all know who dana creech is dont you? the two of them do the baja 500 and 1000 together.  i cant think of anyone doing more to get recognition for the atv industry than wes miller.  h-bomb films, division 4 clothing etc.

:confused:

oh and loco, your ego never ceases to amaze me.    :wacko:

497394[/snapback]

in my eyes, there is only one wes miller... id love to make an equivelant of huevos for the UK. i cant imagine how fun it would be to make a video/dvd like that... filming and doing the stuff you love.

oh and loco, your ego never ceases to amaze me.    :wacko:

497394[/snapback]

and what might you be talking about? my ego? how does that come to play here?? cuz i said its just a 10mm motor and they are pussies?? i read the article and everyone makes it out to be the most wicked bike ever...come on now..

I have to agree with loco here.................they say the acceleration is mind blowing and that it accerlarates so hard that you have to set up early for the corners and such.......c'mon now, I do like that the hype is about a banshee, but when they talk smack about that bike being scary fast!?!?!.....I just believe they are selling their selves short. sounds to me like they are saying I've never ridden a drag banshee or a hill shooter..if they act like this on that bike let them sit on something that will really run.........IMO. :bolt:

Everyone should be glad to actually see a Banshee in Dirtwheels rather then bashing it. We could probably count on one hand how many times they've tested a modded Banshee in that magizine (or any other) in the last 5 years.

Edited by Tim C