port job

Like said about looking at exhaust port hard to tell,we need measurements.As for the intakes or the whole thing looks like somebody just did some sanding.I would bet it will not run much better than a stock one.

497260[/snapback]

oh so how many have u ported

like others have said you really need to see the durations of the ports and such to give an idea of the type of porting,size of and different angles in the transfer roof's, exhaust port width, height and shape all play a part of the port job. none of which your probably going to get from most builders on the net.. though you will get some general info on the durations they tend to use for a few different types of riding styles.. also as which the weight of the rider and such will play a part in the durations used for the motor..

besides that bead blast the intake and transfers before you have the cylinders bored and try them things out.. :cheers:

What would happen if i took some sand paper to my stock exhaust ports...like smoothed them out a little and made it a tiny bit bigger :shrugani: Or do you need to have them a certain perfect shape, cause if it would help at all, id smooth, polish mine up a bit :confused:

I dont know nothing about porting, but trying to learn banghead

Edited by Dinner

Yea i wasnt sure if sanding/smoothing them out would help a little, or i have to actually get port work done, thanks

Dinner :cheers: