banshee the right quad for me?

I was ridding in my Normal ridding spot (construction site) Which they havent switched in years until this ride. I was going down a straight away bottom of third gear saw a small lip I thought was a jump, hit 4th gear and pinned it. Long story short, turned out to be a 9-10 deep hole :P

Before

000_0075.jpg

After

100_1649.jpg

I was ridding in my Normal ridding spot (construction site) Which they havent switched in years until this ride. I was going down a straight away bottom of third gear saw a small lip I thought was a jump, hit 4th gear and pinned it. Long story short, turned out to be a 9-10 deep hole :P

Before

000_0075.jpg

After

100_1649.jpg

495247[/snapback]

Ellison, are you runnin' your Razr2's 9" or 10" wheels?

most of the farms round here are arable, but where the hills/mountains are there is a shit load of sheep farming and there are some dairies.

climate here is pretty good for high yeilds... ton per acre etc. the only thing that is a bitch is what type of ground you have... soft (like sand) or hard (like clay). as we all know some most plants grow better in soft ground. 2nd is the price the government want to pay us for our grain (corn). prices have dont nothing but fallen over the last few years although they have gone up a touch since last year. i dont understand why they dont give us more money... we are supplying food for the nation.

we grow, wheat, barley (spring and winter verietias, same with the wheat), oil seed rape (crushed and used to make oil based fuels, deisel etc), oats, most vegtables and one or 2 other things. something that has seemed to creep into the market is hemp.

i live in the middle of know where, cant complain though. my garden is huge!

The Banshee was my first quad of my own. And i mostly ride in fields, roads, some trails, big gravel pits, and old railroads(no tracks, just smooth WOT riding) and i have loved it, does good for me :cheers: