fox float shoxs

tmac20031

• 2 weeks later...

The EVOLS aren't made for the Banshee, only the new 450's. They do have an application for the FLOAT AirShox for Banshees, but so far nobody has commented on how they perform. I did have 1 guy tell me they are the best shocks he's ever had on his Banshee, and he had Elkas and Works previously.

It sure would be nice to have some people rate thier experience with them, even on a different machine.

The EVOLS aren't made for the Banshee, only the new 450's. They do have an application for the FLOAT AirShox for Banshees, but so far nobody has commented on how they perform. I did have 1 guy tell me they are the best shocks he's ever had on his Banshee, and he had Elkas and Works previously.

It sure would be nice to have some people rate thier experience with them, even on a different machine.

499114[/snapback]

Somebody's been doing there research :dance: ....

Mike

I just brand new TCS's put on mine....of course the back is rebuilt stocker. but I have to admit. I have been punishing these things and they are the shit.

I had works before and they were cool untill I got these bad boys.

I have talked to people with the fox podiums and they love um. say they are the best thing since sliced bread.

• 2 weeks later...
I have floats on my 06 yamaha apex and they are the shit, best shocks i have ever had on a sled. granted that is a sled and not a quad, but they are good shocks all around. :drool:

501178[/snapback]

My busa quad has Floats on it, hammers the whoops and can even hold up to small jumps on that 513lbs monster of a bike, also have duel float rear shock system on the busa, works very well.

Have a set of floats on my CRF450 work great but will fade in mx after about 10 min, but they only get a little fast on rebound when they fade, the heat makes the air pressure go up so they dont get soft, they just get fast,

have a set of evol X on the front of my Rhino, and duel floats on the rear of the Rhino, so far no elkas, axis, pep, bilstien, ohlins, have I ever gotten to work as well.

Check out the video of my Rhino on planetsand, under utah sandmountain, click on red1977 third videol long travel Rhino, sucks up those whoops like butter.

Personally there is no shock that works better or saves as much weight, nothing like dropping 13lbs on the front of a YFZ with just shocks.

• 1 month later...

I have run Fox Floats on my mountain sled with the sway bar removed for a season now. I would recommend them for quad applications and they are very light. I have seen them for as cheap as $550 for the pair of floats.

Edited by BillyRay