L@OK at this picture closely

Polish

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alice in chains hahahaha .....hrmm thats kinda hot actually. :unsure:

theres sooooo many

rolling stones, sissor sisters, ......sex pistols? bahahaha....eels, gorillaz, prince, queens of the stone age?, deep purple?, matchbox twenty?, phish, iron maiden, red hot chihli peppers, blind melon, pixies

damn i need my glasses.

Here's what me and soupbox can think of...blur, beach boys, blues brothers, postal service, ratt, black crowes, cars, green day, korn, matchbox twenty. when we figured out green day we had a small celebration, look at the calender. :P

493577[/snapback]

BLUR!! fuckmerunning i couldnt figure out wtf that was supposed to be. :rotflmao:

Here's an update to our findings...Styx (maybe :shrugani: , look in front of the Guns N' Roses), Eminem (on the ground), Spoon (had to look that one up), Radiohead (the man in black walkin across the crosswalk, look at his head.) :dance:

493580[/snapback]

eminem DUH im an idiot!!

nine inch nails i think is in there

Man... someobdy need to resize that with the badness.... I can only see as far as the doobies b4 it all fades to beer goggledness.... I got another hobby that is gonna make me go blind :P ... at least that's what momma said when she caught me in da tool shed...

Mike

ok ok thanks to lefty's help heres some more:

ministry or the cult (the people in the white. same diff i guess), kiss, cypress hill, silverspoon, cowboy junkies, dead kennedys, hole, lemon head, white stripes, crowded house, U2, the police, yellowman, cornershop, the carpenters,

are the skipping super heros the violent femmes? fuck i love the violent femmes.

Isn't there a band called Sledge Hammer....or am i thinking of something completely different?

Is my new sig too big? or does it fit regulation, also, i can't remeber if it was someone on here that had this picture as thier sig or it might have been a different website.....i'm not sure :shrugani: have any of you seen it on here before?

Edited by Rookie_of_the_year

apart from whats been said... goldfrapp, silver spoon, sledge hammer.... cant make up my mind if the one behind the virgin sign is cher or not... with the pink bubble i thought it mights have been pink floyd but who knows...

WTF is at the bottom right of the screen in the veg part... looks like a cabbage with shades on.