PA Events

q-ball

Tri County ATV Rec. & Rescue will be having an open house April 30th. it should be a great event with great riding and great food. i'm a member of tri county and ride there regularly. the riding is great w/ all terrain and alittle something for everybody beginner to pro. its great riding for families as well. tri county is located apx 20 min from indiana, pa. more info can be found at:

http://www.tricountyatv.com/

in the events section. there is also a mapquest link in the directions section.

also threads can be found about tri county open house at:

http://www.paatving.com/

Another great event coming this summer will be Quad Fest. all info for quadfest can found at:

http://www.thequadfest.com/

thank you for reading and hope to see you there!!

Edited by q-ball

i'm interested . i'm gonna try to be at tri county open house for the drag race.i was there along with my son for the quadfest drag race last year.i know a couple guys that run tri county drags and hope to run a couple this year.i also run the grass drag at martins when they have them.i hope quadfest is as good this year at mountain ridge trails as it was at tri county last year.

p.s. any of you guys ever run at mraion center dirt drags?

right now i am stationed in boston in the coast guard. but my quads and my ome is outside of johnstown, pa. is there alot of ridin around scranton? i see a good many trails drivin home on 84 and 81

right now i am stationed in boston in the coast guard.  but my quads and my ome is outside of johnstown, pa.  is there alot of ridin around scranton?  i see a good many trails drivin home on 84 and 81

496166[/snapback]

Yeah on the eastbound side of 84,I've seen those too.I'm not a trail person at all but they look good.

Thats one bloodstained stretch of highway by the prison when the bucks are in rut.

SMACK!

interesting way to put it brian, but very well done!!! thats exactly where i'm talkin about. also right next to i think 81 close to wilkes barre a trail shoots up on the northbound side and goes up over the hills there. i've seen farely large groups of people just sittin on their bikes next to the highway hangin out. other than that that whole part of the state is nothing but woods. its gotta be loaded with trails!!!