kawasaki KFX400

tithead

Ha, on what? So you have a kfx400 huh?

hahahahahahah, The only thing you can run is your mouth!!!!

The KFX400 is an entry level quad just like the blaster. I think they have about the same HP.

494219[/snapback]

So I made a typo... Since you called me out.. Here's my rides:

3.jpg

Mike

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wrong, it's a full size quad. It's made for a man. The 400 is for little boys, who are not big enough for a full size machine and are still developing their riding skills.

493827[/snapback]

I take it you're also a fan of the Polaris Scrambler? What else is "bigger and better" on the 700 compared to the 400 besides top speed? I'm just curious. I'll give you credit though, you've given the best reason to buy a car with handlebars, it's only for "men" who want to act like they own a true sport quad... :lol:

LMAO! OK kids.... Not only can I talk the talk. But I can back it up as well.

I have a KFX700.

I have a Banshee.

Now I would be willing to race any KFX400 stock or with minor mods. I do believe their is a guy on this site call RDZ350. He said he will be at St. Joe State park this weekend 4-1-06. He said he will be on a KFX400. I will take the 700 down with me and offer to race him. And I will post the results.

The kfx700 is for old men that can't quite commit to buying a 4x4 so they get a quad just as big and heavy and call it "sport." It's not a bad quad just a big heavy 4x4 missing the 4x4 part. It is in the same class as Polaris, big heavy and automatic.

The 400 isn't the most powerful quad but its loads of fun to cruise and trail ride. If you need power then we all know what quad you ride :D My friend only feels under powered when we hit a straight or at the dunes, other then that he keeps up just fine in the woods and track.

:cheers:

Come to tx... Meet me at village creek mx.. If I lose i'll pay your gas.. plus 200$... If i win.... which I will.. I'll ask nothing of you... FUCK IT.. Meet me a drag strip, trails, hillclimb, dunes you pick your poison..... I'm sick of your fucking attitude... If you beat me.. YOU CAN KEEP MY QUAD ... don't be scared.. It's only a 450...

Do you feel like a big shot that your 550lb 700cc quad can take a kfx400? Why don't play with somebody your own size.. Like a scrambler or a grizzly...

Mike

I have a Z400 and love it.....It is an awesome play bike. I can afford any of the 450's and for my type of riding.....I like the Z! And just so you don't think I am a girly man..........if ya wanna race bring it to Mich. I gotta a faster Shee than 99.9999999% of the people on this board. GRAND RIVER RACING BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I don't live in Missouri. I will be driving to Missouri to race a few people that were down at (The Clash of the Titans) as well as a few regular drag racers. I'm just giving anyone that wants a chance to back up what they are saying an invitation.

I will have the (Big Green Rubber Band Machine) with me, also known as the KFX400 KILLER!

nowadays, damn near any quad can be made to run. 400's, 700's and so on. Bone stock for bone stock, a 700 may take a 400. You'd god damned hope so, it's almost TWICE the cc's. The sad thing is, I bet it wouldn't be by much. Sure, you can throw in a clutch kit and a pipe and make the 700 quick, but you can also throw in a Yosh 450 kit in the KFX and make it a fast runner. I'd pick the 400 any day over the 700. The 700 is too big, too heavy and it's a boat on friggin wheels barrelin down the deal. Only place I may rather have one is out in the dunes. Also, 400's are not for beginners. True, there may be some people who buy a 400 due to not being totally ready for a bigger quad and there may be some women who get them due to their size, but they're far from a beginner bike and they're NO friggin blaster.

Lets take the EX. The EX frame is damn near identical to the 450R frame. Are you saying the 450r a beginner bike as well? I'll put a fucking stomp on any 700 that wants to come and play with my 450 and don't think I won't, hell throw the DS in there as well, since you like big quads.

I'm not trying to put down the 700, but since you threw it in the mix, I'm just stating the truth and just because you have a 10mil Banshee doesn't mean every quad should be the same to be considered a "man's" quad.... please.....

I just wish I had a KFX400 with a kit in it cause it'd put an ass spanking on the 700, unless there's something about the 700 your not telling us. hell, i'd give you a 50' start (for the # of cc's I'm over 400) on a 300' drag with my little Honda.

Edited by sredish

Well, I don't live in Missouri. I will be driving to Missouri to race a few people that were down at (The Clash of the Titans) as well as a few regular drag racers. I'm just giving anyone that wants a chance to back up what they are saying an invitation.

I will have the (Big Green Rubber Band Machine) with me, also known as the KFX400 KILLER!

494337[/snapback]

Well my offer still stands... BTW, I didn't see anybody in here runnin there mouth.. all I see is you making an ass out of yourself....

Mike