Old School HQers

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is actually a good many old schoolers on here yet.there is alot that i remember being here all the time when i joined that i have'nt seen here for a long time.hopefully the ones that aint here no more did'nt get to old to ride a banshee. :D

I'd like to think that 4 out of 6 of my wives are pretty hot. The other 2 I just keep around to keep around. I will usually have those 2 hitch up the team of oxen to the wagon before we all head out to church.

492776[/snapback]

Do you let them go in, or do they need to stay outside to tend the herd? I give the mormons credit, they never have to not have sex for 5 to 7 days a month. One of them should always be ready to go.

Carnies

Hey Chozen1!

We will have to get together sometime..... I'm gonna be burried in shit (work and buying/selling a house) for the next few months. But we will have time next season to dune! I just started visiting BHQ again recently, and hope to spend a little more time here. That will depend on my schedule tho. I have a crew of riding buddys here... Plus there is www.dumontduneriders.com with another bunch of good people. I've ridden with them boys too.... Good god do they like to party at night! tres%20hermanos_rock_smiley.gif

Whats makin ya move to Vegas? If you cover 13 states then what the hell do you do for a living?? Good god thats one hell of a territory! Do you already have a place or are you still looking for a house? I have a friend that does mortgages so let me know and I will hook you up. He is TOP KNOTCH and is DAM good people. The housing market has slowed down out here and currently there are 1800 house on the market. Thats unheard of for Vegas. Its a buyers market for once.

Keep in touch and we will have to get together sometime.

Brooke:

When am I picking you up at the airport?

As for having 10 wives!!! :shootself::shootself::shootself: The ONE I have now drives me insane... I cant imagine having 9 more! All one needs is a good mistress on the side... :rotflmao:

Edited by banshee370

My company is relocating from a 38,000' building in Reno to a 175,000' building in Las Wages. I moved to Reno 2 yrs ago and this place is horrible..Ive never met so many flaky peeps in my life (grew up in Phx) I do outside sales for a large wire & Cable distribution Co. I kind of got the job cause Im the young single guy at my branch. so I travel 3 weeks a month and am home on weekends. Im stoked to be moving to Vegas, way better than Reno and much closer to my family. Since Im going to be traveling alot my co-worker is looking for a massive house and I will prolly stay there till I get settled in. The shee has been sitting ALOT over the last 12 months since I really have no one to ride with up here.....looks like thats not going to be a problem in Sin City....look forward to meeting up with you guys :cheers:

I'd like to think that 4 out of 6 of my wives are pretty hot. The other 2 I just keep around to keep around. I will usually have those 2 hitch up the team of oxen to the wagon before we all head out to church.

492776[/snapback]

ahahah :rotflmao: In Misssouri we call em Amish caddilacs it weird bein in the West Coast all my life and going out there see em parked in the Wal-Mart parkin lot ,it cracks me up i love it :lol: