Old School HQers

I havent posted alot lately, been really busy with work. Just wondering if any of the old schoolers still post up here...370, Evil, Ben, Led, RZColo, Barracuda... any of you guys still around?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Walt does occasionally. He just moved to Vegas so I think he's kind of hit and miss, but he's around.

492732[/snapback]

supersweet! I am moving to Vegas in June...I will have to hook up with him when I get there, Im sure he could use a couple new riding partners as well. I have one friend there with a rap-turd but thats about it.

walts been around lots lately! evil is a snob now and never comes around. led is finally back after having a baby etc  but more importantly, look! stans still here!! with stan around who needs anything more?  ^_^

492766[/snapback]

Fo Shizzle, Stan is the Man! How's UT been dood? I travel to SLC about once every 2 months or so and I swear UT has the best looking girls on the west coast...(I should know I cover 13 states for work)

Fo Shizzle, Stan is the Man! How's UT been dood? I travel to SLC about once every 2 months or so and I swear UT has the best looking girls on the west coast...(I should know I cover 13 states for work)

492769[/snapback]

The trouble with girls in Utah is that 10 of them usually have the same husband. MORMONS freak me out. Well, clowns and Carnies do also, but not as much as Mormons.

Stan is definately who I want to be when I grow up.

The trouble with girls in Utah is that 10 of them usually have the same husband.  MORMONS freak me out.  Well, clowns and Carnies do also, but not as much as Mormons.

Stan is definately who I want to be when I grow up.

492774[/snapback]

I'd like to think that 4 out of 6 of my wives are pretty hot. The other 2 I just keep around to keep around. I will usually have those 2 hitch up the team of oxen to the wagon before we all head out to church.

I'd like to think that 4 out of 6 of my wives are pretty hot. The other 2 I just keep around to keep around. I will usually have those 2 hitch up the team of oxen to the wagon before we all head out to church.

492776[/snapback]

Maybe I wasnt too far off with you duct taping a fake beard made of cobwebs and leaves to your chin.

I havent posted alot lately, been really busy with work. Just wondering if any of the old schoolers still post up here...370, Evil, Ben, Led, RZColo, Barracuda... any of you guys still around?

492633[/snapback]

I talk to evil from time to time. He hasnt been coming on here as much because he's selling his banshee and moving on to other things.

I talk to evil from time to time. He hasnt been coming on here as much because he's selling his banshee and moving on to other things.

492785[/snapback]

you change your name ....Lefty?