Well fellas

Yeah hopefully we'll know Friday. Trials supposed to wrap up Wednesday-Thursday.

The biggest thing on the defense side that I know is hurting thier case is they aren'tputting forth any allibys, no other scenarios, not even saying where he was if he wasn't there.

So we'll see.

Good luck to you, it doesn't sound like you'll need but a little bit of luck never hurts. I can't imagine what your family has been through and the trials will give details families should never have to hear.

I'm not a religious man by a long shot, but if there is a God, he would have created a place just for people like that to never forget what they have done.

i believe in karma. i believe in prayer. i believe in friendship.

keep that in mind dude. just know that ur not going through all this alone. u got the whole bhq family behind u!

stay strong.

sweetie, my prayers are with you. ive thought about you and this whole thing a lot since it happened. it will be nice to have some sort of closure for you and your family. let me know if you need anything, anytime.

Find out what jail he's going to and if anyone knows someone on the inside, spread rumor that he's a kiddie-raper.He'll sure as hell get his then!

492959[/snapback]

Hell, sometimes you don't even have to do that....

I know 3 different people that work at my local county jail, and I know someone that is friends with a higher up at the state penn. Sometimes accidents can happen. :shrugani: