long travel/ straight - a arms

BansheeMxer#45

I have a set of lt's and some aftermarket shocks, it handles like a diff animal.

+2+1 gives a much better feel for stability and the shocks will let you gain more speed in the shit you normally worry about getting bucked off by the front of the shee. and its nice actually having travel like the newer quads of today!and more speed potential than a four poke could dream of!!!!!!!!!!

Jim :headbang:

Almost the same a-arm, but they move the shock mount farther out on the arm, requiring the longer shock.

491941[/snapback]

This is almost true. They lower the mount in the arm is actually more accurate.

The biggest benefit of LT is shock fade. They carry more oil and therefore resist overheating and thus shock fade. I personally do not care for LT.

Shane

No big difference on the riding with a good set of shocks and standard travel aftermarket arms.LT are very expensive just for 19'' shocks

492059[/snapback]

I'm going to have to disagree with that... if both front ends are dialed in tits... there is actually quite a difference in LT and standard travel.... For you average rider though, the biggest difference he'll get out of LT and standard is the visual appeal.... The people that started that rumor about LT being a waste are full of bologna....

Mike