Banshee frame with 250R geometry

broke

Lsr does.. but it's special request type of thing... I think jannsen does as well... Atvfourplay can build anything you want if you got the cash.....  BTW, any one of these frames is gonna run you every bit of 2g's....

Mike

491823[/snapback]

yes. dont expect to find everything on a website. sometimes you gotta make calls. some shops dont have websites. f.a.s.t. racing doesnt. well i guess they will be getting one soon but it just goes to show you that websites arent the only way to get good stuff. :)

Lsr does.. but it's special request type of thing... I think jannsen does as well... Atvfourplay can build anything you want if you got the cash.....  BTW, any one of these frames is gonna run you every bit of 2g's....

Mike

491823[/snapback]

$2000 is acceptable. I was just curious if any places still made these. LSR to me makes very nice stuff, but extremely over priced.

$2000 is acceptable.  I was just curious if any places still made these.  LSR to me makes very nice stuff, but extremely over priced.

491829[/snapback]

LAEGER ... Mark sold laeger about a year ago though so I can't comment on their customer service now.... There's roll design in that link too.... They might still pop you out a lobo frame..

Mike

I think most of the time they are selling the name LSR.

My nephew called me from the Yamaha dealer this last summer and asked me why I wasn't selling my swingarms in the shops. He said they had 4-5 LSR swingarms

for sale....want to guess the price that they are selling for?

Chrome, carrier, etc...ready to run....LSR swingarms here are over a grand!

Mine are nearly 1/2 that but people don't care. They want the name LSR.

:shrugani:

491864[/snapback]

IMO the only thing they're good for is axles and stems...

Mike

Roll's are nice, but my God does his stuff have serious price tags. I'm tossing around this and just buying the Outlaw in the for sale section.

There just doesn't seem to be too many places that even bother with these any more.

Roll's are nice, but my God does his stuff have serious price tags.  I'm tossing around this and just buying the Outlaw in the for sale section. 

There just doesn't seem to be too many places that even bother with these any more.

491870[/snapback]

That's a good by for 4800-5200.... Keep in mind I paid 5800$ for my crf hybrid...

Mike

for the price it would cost to buy a frame and all the pieces to put on it to make it a decent quad, you could buy the one in the for sale section, part it out, and build it the way you want (which it probably chassis wise is, maybe go with a different front end), and you'd be ahead of the game. All the little parts are gonna add up quick man.

All the little parts are gonna add up quick man.

491905[/snapback]

Like you wouldnt believe. When i stripped my frame to have it PC'ed last winter i spent over $300 on little odd/ends. Well, and some new Galfer brake lines. :)