people in CANADA

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live in Guelph, Ontario, about an hour away from toronto. I ride in Tilsonburg, ontario, near London. The place is called gopher dunes and its awesome! track for big quads, track for the mini quds, and tons of trails. Any live near by there PM me and we might be able to go.

492386[/snapback]

Hell YEA! :headbang: Im not to far away from that, my friends go all the time, i was going to go the other day then something came up, havnt been there yet though, some day when i get a few of my friends together ill PM you :cheers: . They just had a big mud run this weekend i think

Edited by Dinner

any of you see that Canadian chic that was on that Bachelor show...........she was Smoking..........OK back to the topic

493803[/snapback]

Ya she was from Edmonton... I girlfriend knows her... I've never met her though :cry:

Ya sometimes... We go to Nordeg out by Rocky Mountian House once in a while... we mostly go west though to Bruell out by Hinton... I had a friend down in Calgary said there was lots of good riding down there but lots of fish cops checkin for noise levels and spark arresters... we saw some cops in Nordeg one time but they didn't bother us... but we're always lookin for new places to ride so I wouldn't mind comin down there if you know where to go...

Hey man I'm in Edmonton... not too far away... we should be able to hook up.  :dance:

491991[/snapback]

Hey, I'm from edmonton too. Where do u go riding? I live on an acerage on the west end so I ride my uncles crappy XL250(can't wait until I get a shee) on the trails around my place.