wide stance

BLUE STREAK

Well you can d/l google tool bar for free.. it comes with a spell check... from there type hooked on phonics... get that on order.. pass.. then come back and decipher your post into something half way legible.... Then we'll be more than happy to help you out...

Mike

haaaaaaaaaaa :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Well you can d/l google tool bar for free.. it comes with a spell check... from there type hooked on phonics... get that on order.. pass.. then come back and decipher your post into something  half way legible....  Then we'll be more than happy to help you out...

Mike

490740[/snapback]

isn't there an age rstriction on this site like above 3rd grade. Hate to say it but I am glad my children can spell better than that 8 and 14

Edited by batoutofshell

You can flip your wheels around and gain some width - the rear are no problem but for the fronts you will have to put the valve stems on the opposite side of the rim so it don't rub.....just plug the existing hole by putting a valve stem in the opposite way. You will gain about 4" on the front and about 2 1/2" in the rear. This won't cost you anything except maybe the cost of remounting the front tires.

490873[/snapback]

Not to mention the fact it'll handle like snot covered shit.... Scroll down to the bump steer thread... then scroll down to the custom axis thread.... By then you should realize just save your money and do it right the first time... Been there, done that... Doing anything to the front end shy of a set of good tires and shocks is a waste of money....

Mike

Not to mention the fact it'll handle like snot covered shit.... Scroll down to the bump steer thread... then scroll down to the custom axis thread.... By then you should realize just save your money and do it right the first time... Been there, done that... Doing anything to the front end shy of a set of good tires and shocks is a waste of money....

Mike

490877[/snapback]

I ran mine stock rims flipped for a while and never had a problem.

Wider A-arms don't fix the bump steer problem - a narrower frame where A-arms attach to does so the tie rods and arms travel on the same plane.

I ran mine stock rims flipped for a while and never had a problem.

Wider A-arms don't fix the bump steer problem - a narrower frame where A-arms attach to does so the tie rods and arms travel on the same plane.

490930[/snapback]

Flipping your front rims will give you more bump steer than shitty a-arms ever thought of.... Also... I nice set of a-arms will also cure a little bit of bump steer.... The average rider Ie: The people that run wheel spacers, wider offset rims or flipped fronts wouldn't even notice the bump steer in stock form.... but it's there.... an by fucking up and already fubared bike as far as suspension geometry goes it throws the whole train off the track....

Mike