System of a Down

Do you like system of a down?  

84 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

listen to BYOB and then decide. :D

490217[/snapback]

yea case in point;

Why don't presidents fight the war?

Why do they always send the poor?

i cant stand that shit.

Any of you guys heard of Avenged Sevenfold?

They are pretty good.

489706[/snapback]

Avenged Sevenfold is tha shit! I can't wait till they come to new england..i'll go see em. Gotta love anyone who does a video/song after Fear and Loathing

As for system of a down.. that whole lonliest day of my life shit is so far from what they used to be. Back when their first cd came out i was all into them, with Serj screaming & all.. after i saw them at ozzfest 98. but their last two cd's didn't do it for me.

Listen to Spiders, Sugar or any other track on that cd & see how it compares to the new stuff.

System Of A Down are cool.Chop Suey is cool but i preffer the cover by Richard Cheese,Any of you herd any of his covers?

Big fan of Korn,Deftones and Rage Against The Machine myself :headbang:

Lamb Of God are alright...i only know 1 song,Black Label its called even though i like it i still have no idea what the hell he's saying.

Edited by Rookie_of_the_year

I like their old music WAY better there new shit pretty much blows, the one or 2 ok songs have distortion (static) recorded right into their CD. Every tiem I listen to Hypnotise/Mezmerize I think I just blew a speaker...It's THAT bad, and even more evident on the second 1/2 of the songs on the second CD, especialy if you listen with headphones.

Just not excusable they must have spent a whole 10 cents on each CD. I don't mean added distortion I mean there is Distortion even when the music is not playing.

Just wrong...

yea case in point;

i cant stand that shit.

490218[/snapback]

now where have I heard this before???? Oh yea!! I remember now, but went something like this:

"Politicians hide themselves away

they only started the war

Why should they go out to fight?

They leave that role to the poor"

me, I like darker type stuff: Maiden, Preist, Metallica(older stuff, wouldn't wipe my cat's ass w/ their last few album, imo), Megadeth, Iced Earth, Motorhead, Pantera,Biohazard and the Godfathers of Metal

music_devilbanger.gif Black Sabbath music_devilbanger.gif

System Of A Down are cool.Chop Suey is cool but i preffer the cover by Richard Cheese,Any of you herd any of his covers?

YES, Richard Cheese is the man. Every year I have a x-mas eve open house, since there's nothing else to do, it's an open invitation each year and people come over, drink and have tons of food/snacks.. this year I put on a richard cheese mix and people were like "wait.. is this Rape Me in lounge format?!" not to mention his covers of 'Insane in the Brain', radiohead's 'Creep' or depeche mode's 'Personal Jesus'

I'll take Richard Cheese covers over weird al anyday... can't beat the lounge scene. Add some hard rum and you're in.